The animals live in highly complex social structures and work perfectly in the team due to excellent communication.
Executives can learn a lot about the interaction of their employees in the workplace and for successful company management. Central questions are: how do wolves cooperate, how do they solve conflicts and problems, how does a pack reach a goal?
5 Things that managers can learn from wolves
- Attention: By focusing on this extraordinary situation, people are temporally in the present. Through the attention you get very consciously what happens with the wolves or with the others!
- Interaction: The participants learn to behave appropriately in dealing with these shy animals. This knowledge of inner and outer attitudes, - being aware, attentively and appropriately behaving in the situation, is an essential learning for everyday working life.
- Experience and integrate knowledge: In short theoretical input sequences of Prof. Kotrschal and Patricia Staniek the participants learn a lot about the behavior of the wolf and the humans in the pack, which they can then observe in themselves, the wolves and the behavior of the group!
- Feedback and reflection of a different kind: The wolves show you how you are! In the encounter, through the interaction with the wolf, you get your behavior mirrored. Patricia Staniek, professor and coach gives you honest feedback, shows you your behavior, helps you to change your inner and outer attitude appropriately in the communication context.
- Experience and effect: The Wolf Experience is perceived very emotionally by the participants in the positive sense. The memory of the Wolf Experience is sustainable, the metaphor and pictures are taken to the everyday life!
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).