From the author:
Winter as a reflection phase
The nature is just around this low-season reflection zone of the first quality. At this time, we are particularly aware of what is really important to us and we set the course for the future. Because our mood is permanently influenced by a rich hormone cocktail.
The lesser light causes a shift of the mixture towards the hormones which make us calm, gentle, inwardly balanced, introverted and also sleepy. They put our bodies on energy savings. This makes us lighter and weaker in sex. Yes, correctly read, for example from November to February, losing weight is associated with considerably more violent counterreactions of the body such as hunger, lack of energy, lack of drive and blackening. For this, we lose weight in the following spring all the easier.
Relax from summer
Relaxing from busy summer is the program of the time. This was programmed in millimeters in us. We can escape this only by flight into sunbathing lands. But that is the point. The energy saving mode has an extremely useful effect on us: it promotes introspection. At this time of the year, we perceive much more clearly what moves us deep inside. Assuming, of course, we leave it to.
We have now increased the need to review the year and our past. We have just the leisure to look at ourselves and our contribution to the events. Right now, we recognize particularly well which learning effects we can take from the experience for us. We can not do that at any time of the year. Not for nothing, there is the custom of the year's premiums right now. And not in summer, for example. In the summer, it pushes us outside, we want to experience and make.
How good intentions work
So, as we are now thinking about ourselves, others, and the events at this gloomy-comforting time, we are inevitably struck by things which do not at all suit us so much. Some of them will be completely new inconsistencies, others are old acquaintances whom we have been dragging with us for years and decades, pushing ahead or pushing with varying success.
Suddenly, we have the burning desire to change something or anything: "Out! Ending! Past! Now it has to be different! "It comes over us perhaps and full of rage and ardent intentions, we get down to business. But this straw fire is quickly consumed without success.
Good intentions in 5 steps
How do we proceed properly to make the most of this valuable time? Best in 5 steps:
- First, it is crucial: go for it quietly. Let the time. You have the time anyway, because you alone decide your time. In addition, you have made it easy for many years and you have not changed it yet. Since it does not come now for a few weeks.
- Take your time. Alone, if you already allow time, you will be the good feeling master of your time. This awareness is the basic prerequisite for all further steps. Without this coherent feeling, you do not need to go further with your future planning. Let it stay, save yourself the time and the energy.
- If you are in harmony with yourself and your contemporaneity, make long walks in as much nature as possible and sit extensively in beautiful places in nature; with a view. Sit in front of a (fireplace) fire or a candle and also linger in the evening in the non-lit room in the dim dim light of the night.
- Write down what does not fit you, what you want to have changed, where you want something else for your future. Be sure to write it down, otherwise you'll get caught up in unproductive thoughts. This will not take you further.
- Then you feel inside. Exactly, you feel. You do not ponder around forever, but you feel into yourself and your problem themes. Diving Solutions Alternatives? Which? Do you feel untroubled about the possibilities of solutions? Write down this. Are you afraid of alternatives? Note! What feels good, even if you leave it as it is? Although you first thought it would change. Write it down.
Result: changing things with new energy
You have taken out where you are unvarnished and actually willing to spend energy on things that do not suit you. You know what you want to change because you do it for yourself. Not for others. And no matter what you want to change, you'll need immense energy, stamina, persuasion, and frustration tolerance. Of course, otherwise you would have done it nonchalantly.
And you have just made the necessary energy available. You will change things, not because you mean to change them, but because it is a real need to you. Because it is important to you, and not because others think of you. And then you do not need discipline to carry out. Because then you do what a true expression of your self is.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).