1. Occupations in the areas of IT and energy
Occupations in the IT and energy sectors are very forward-looking and therefore particularly promising for those who want to get an education in this sector.
The IT industry has developed strongly in recent years and therefore offers many career opportunities and different fields of application. Because in the digital age it is increasingly important that there are enough people who are familiar with computer technology and can develop new programs. Amongst others, these training programs are typical of IT work:
- IT system businessman / woman
- Computer science businessman / woman
- IT systems engineer
It is important to be able to continue to develop, to be up-to-date, and to have a great technical and mathematical understanding.
The area around the topic of energy is also becoming more and more important and promises good prospects for a job after training.
Electricians for energy and building engineering plan the electrical supply of buildings and install complex technical systems as well as electronic control systems. These include alarm systems or systems that regulate the room temperature.
2. Technical Jobs
Among the most popular training courses in Germany include Technical professions, Those who are interested in such a career have a wide range of opportunities for training.
- An apprenticeship as a (car) mechatronics engineer is particularly suitable for those who want to develop, repair and maintain machines. Contact with customers is also very important in this area.
- Do you prefer to work on airplanes, helicopters or spacecraft? Then an education is appropriate to the flight mechanic. Another alternative is the profession of the cutting mechanic. This is about precisely designing individual parts for metal, machine or vehicle construction. This requires a certain mathematical understanding.
- Event technicians, on the other hand, have to be physically fit and resilient. They are responsible for the erection and dismantling of stages as well as stage design and lighting technology, which are used for concerts and other types of performances.
3. Commercial Jobs
The commercial sector is also very much in demand. There are many different areas where training is possible. Thus this industry covers a lot of interests and has many training places.
A commercial apprenticeship is finished with an intermediate examination after the second year of training and a written final examination after the third and at the same time last year of training.
As a retail buyer you work in individual or mail order. There you are responsible for the customer consultation as well as the planning, ordering and selling of goods.
In the course of the training, you can specialize in different categories of goods such as furniture, sports equipment or vehicles, or in the direction of procuring goods and promoting sales.
One of the tasks of a retail salesperson is to keep an eye on the market and the competition and to monitor the flow of goods in his own business. It is therefore necessary to consider how the assortment should be composed and how the goods should be presented.
In this training area, which also offers opportunities for further education, you learn a lot about marketing, statistics and how to conduct sales talks.
Training in wholesale and foreign trade
In large and foreign trade, goods are bought in large quantities from manufacturers or suppliers, and are sold to traders as well as tradesmen or industrial enterprises. In addition, this sector is concerned with exporting or importing international trade.
A / A tradesman in wholesale and foreign trade checks the incoming goods and stock levels, orders goods, plans the delivery of goods and takes care of a cost-effective storage and the logistics chain.
Training is possible in a wide range of economic sectors and has a wide range of professional opportunities.
- One example is the vehicle or electrical industry, where the sale of motor vehicles, electric vehicles, batteries, high-current capacitors and much more.
- In a training in the field of music you have to do with musical instruments and the appropriate accessories. However, one does not have to be familiar with the individual instruments, but an interest in the music is an advantage.
- Those who are more interested in the distribution of textiles are well looked after in this area. Apart from clothing, the textile industry also deals with tents, sails and household textiles such as curtains, carpets and upholstery fabrics.
Become a bank clerk
The training as a banker is possible as a school or company training, the different Content and focus to have. While aspects such as account management and investment are treated in school education, the company's training focuses more on market and customer orientation as well as account management.
The following skills are particularly important in this sector:
- Joy of dealing with people
- Logical thinking
- sales skills
- Good linguistic expression
- Neat appearance
- Interest in economic and bank-specific relationships
- Willingness to take responsibility
As a bank clerk you work not only for banks or savings banks, but can also work in the areas of insurance and real estate brokerage or on the stock market.
4. Occupations in health care and nursing
If you prefer a social profession, the area of health care and nursing is the right thing for you. This is about the care and care of people, and their advising on therapeutic applications. Trainees are always sought in this vocational sector because the individual professions are indispensable to society.
Training as an occupational therapist
Occupational therapists help people of all ages to improve their potential for action, which is limited by an accident or disability. For this, the therapist makes appropriate playful or sporting exercises with the patients, so those interested in this training do not have any fear of touching, but would like to work with people.
The training as an ergotherapist lasts three years and is completed at a vocational school. Afterwards, various workplaces such as rehabilitation clinics, hospitals and health centers are available.
Training as a physiotherapist
The training as a physiotherapist also takes place in a vocational school or similar facility. There, the apprentices learn important anatomical basics and how to treat people physiotherapeutically.
In contrast to occupational therapy, which tries to improve the ability of a person to act, physiotherapy exercises the passive and active exercises with the patient, the functionability of his joints and muscles.
Training as a healer
Heilerziehungspfleger take care of people with disabilities, by promoting and supporting them in their everyday lives. This goes hand in hand with comprehensive patient care and care, enabling them to be self-reliant as much as possible. If you want to train as a Heilerziehungspfleger should bring the following features:
- Willingness to take responsibility for other people
- Strong sense for the needs of other people
- Pronounced empathy
- Interest in working with disabled people
- Interest in organizational and administrative tasks
Training as a nurse
An education for the elderly is unique in its form, since the trainees are trained both in a special nursing school and in one or more institutions.
One of the tasks of an elderly caregiver is to support old and sick people who can no longer cope with their daily lives without help. This support is provided by the patients at home, in the elderly home, in the hospital or in a rehabilitation clinic. The medical care and care of these people is also very important.
Conclusion: Apply in good time
Anyone who wants to start their training next year should get involved to apply early and to take care of an apprenticeship, because no later than one year before the start of training must Company the applications are available. This applies to dual training courses as well as to full-time, school-based training.
Therefore you should not push it on the long bank, the required documents such as final certificates together, the application letter and inform yourself early enough about the application deadlines of each company.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).