From the author:
How useful is time management?
Tips and advice, as many trainers and coaches give, so the classic guide literature, often has a drawback: it is too theoretical and and hides behind methods and concepts, the young and dynamic "creators" hardly applicable practical knowledge. But there is another way.
Let's take the subject of time management. How many hours do you work every day? Too many do you mean and also that you are constantly working overtime? Are you planning your tasks? "Why, I know what I have to do!" Maybe you say.
3 Advantages of your time management
Time management has many advantages. I have summarized 3 advantages of your time management as a clear check list.
- Advantage: Your inner pressure is reduced.
- Advantage: They work more effectively and do not forget anything.
- Advantage They make less overtime, are more relaxed and have more fun in life.
You need these tools for the implementation:
- empty document
Checklist: 9 Steps for your better time management
All you need as an aid is a checklist that you process step-by-step and an empty table with which you plan your activities day by day.
- Create your task schedule.
- Delegate tasks.
- Determine the time limit for each task.
- Assign a fixed appointment to your tasks.
- Distribute all tasks meaningfully in your year calendar.
- Prepare a monthly plan.
- Plan each month exactly.
- Do not transfer immediately to the next day.
- Be consistent.
The implementation: In only 9 steps for better time management
Now it's up to the implementation. Also, go step by step to improve your time management.
1. Create task list
- Record all tasks you want to do.
- Write down everything you can think of.
- Sorted later.
2. Delegate tasks
- What tasks can you delegate?
- Do it!
3. Determine time limit objectively
- Now set a time limit
- How long do you need to work for the respective tasks?
- Write it behind the tasks.
- eg 10 minutes, 30 minutes, etc.
4. Assign appointment
- Now write down the corresponding letters before your tasks. - J = year - Q = quarter - M = month - W = week - T = day
5. year plan
- Distribute now all the tasks in your year calendar.
6. Prepare monthly schedule
- In the case of a neutral monthly schedule, (see Appendix), you first assign the day to the relevant date.
- Now write your schedule (eg early, noon, or time)
7. Month plan
- First make the monthly tasks on your monthly plan useful.
- Now follow the week and day tasks.
- Observe the time limit!
- Only cover the days by two-thirds.
- One third remains for additional tasks.
8. Scheduled and not done
- Do not transfer completed items to the next working day.
9. Consistent and experienced
- Discipline yourself at first.
- Unused workflows need routine.
- You will feel the success if you consistently pull it through.
If you consistently note these lists, you will find that time management actually has several advantages:
Your inner pressure inner pressure decreases. They work more effectively and forget nothing. They work less overtime, are more relaxed and have more fun in life. Try it!
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).