"First of all I have customers, then I take care of the time management", say many start-ups. Nonsense, I say, because: Good organization is the key to successful self-employment - right from the start. The book “Self-organization and time management” shows how this works - in the following steps:
How does time management work for the self-employed?
- Self-motivation: Only those who are convinced of their own performance can win and convince potential customers
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses: Knowing what you can do and what you still have to improve is an important prerequisite for optimal, customer-oriented marketing
- Creativity techniques: New ideas are important components of entrepreneurial success
- Work organization: Self-employment is a radical change, because start-ups leave work structures based on the employee relationship - but only those who get used to an optimal organization can master sudden periods of stress
- Planning: Only those who plan optimally can always carry out their orders reliably
- Timing: If you have your schedule under control, you will be more relaxed and more effective at your customers
- Flexibility: Anyone who has their work organization under control, reacts professionally even in the case of surprising events
- Decisions to make decisions: Taking time right and making good decisions is an important criterion for entrepreneurial success
- Dealing with failures: Those who are appropriately motivated can use the right means to turn their own failures into successes
In simple steps and with many overviews, tables and checklists, founders learn how to organize and motivate themselves. A basic reading for all self-employed!
Learn more - eBook made to measure, eCourse on Demand or personal advice
eBook custom made: You want a book on a topic of your choice? We are happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver in a format of your choice. Please enter when booking under "interests" your desire.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).