More than the oral Curriculum vitae
In a self-presentation, of course, you have to perform quite a few professions. In addition to the name, this can already be finished. And that is enough for a moment, because the situation and the goal are important.
An ideal is, however, a self-concept, which is a little more than an oral CV. But if you really want to remember, use a surprise, in which he packs this data. Some examples:
- Thus a surprise can be used as a thread
- "My life motto: catch up - from the bottom it is too heavy. That's why I ... ".
- "My parents raised me, a girl, as a boy"
- "I never wanted to become a doctor because I could not see any blood"
- An object has changed my life [eg. As braces, the dentures of the great-grandmother, etc. - possibly even high]
Use formal surprises
Another way to attract attention is to use a formal surprise. And this goes like this:
- "I'm going to marry 3x because an astrologer prophesied that to my birth"
- "Five important events characterize my life: In year 2030 I'm boss of xxx, 2020 I learn Japanese, 2010 ..." This tells life backwards from dreams to birth.
- "My life can be seen very differently: My mother would tell it that way, my father would describe it like that, my last superior so ..." - so three perspectives
The perfect entry level
In addition, a direct introductory sentence that draws attention and a conclusion that sets an emotional landmark as a "climax" helps.
Monologue self-presentation, without it becoming a conversation, usually take between 45 seconds and probably 10 minutes. You can prepare yourself with a "standard presentation" and even perform the presentation speech perfectly.
- The standard idea is built modular so that it can be cut from the back without losing any substance. Thus, the speaker has immediate control of each length
- The special situation or listener builds the speaker through thematic variations
Thus the speech is strategically always ready - but tactically flexible.
Improve the redecode
In the course of time one can then slowly expand his speech from speech to speech. You should not ask for too much at once, because even Bach does not play on the piano the first time completely.
Step by step you need to develop your skills and understand every public speech like a training. And if something does not work?
Do not worry, the audience did not know what they were up to, and it's always benevolent except for a crisis speech. It wants to see the speaker win. This almost always happens more or less intensively - unless we talk about weeds.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).