The 5 goals of “Young Germans”
- Gain insight: Find out how the young Germans tick
- Storytelling: Using stories from the worlds of life to make the results understandable and tangible
- Create awareness: young Germans experience themselves and their opinions in the context of their generation and community
- Youth Participation / Involvement: Involving young people in the study partner's processes for attractive living and working conditions
- world improvement
Who is behind “Young Germans”
Responsible for the implementation of Junge Deutsche - The study is a young, Germany-wide network of trainers, researchers and speakers, coordinated by Simon Schnetzer.
The Young German Study 2015 is one of the largest European youth studies with 5.000 participants. Everything started 2010, when the initiator Simon Schnetzer traveled with bicycle and questionnaire through Germany and published the first study.
The methodology: action research according to Kurt Lewin
The methodology of the Junge Deutsche Studie is based on participatory action research according to Kurt Lewin. The study has already received several awards for its participative and innovative social research methodology.
Central to this is the participation of young people and study partners in all phases of the study: from developing the questionnaire to working with the results. The methodology of the Young Germans study uses two classic methods of social research and combines them in a 2-stage process:
- Empirical social research: First, an online questionnaire is used to determine and analyze a mood. In this way, our study partners find out which questions are particularly relevant for them (and the next level).
- Qualitative social research: With individual and group interviews, young people from the target group of our study partners are questioned intensively. The two objectives are: 1) to understand what the numerical values really mean and 2) to develop from a strategic point of view which measures can be used to solve challenges.
The evaluation, strategic analysis and processing of data from the Young Germans study is carried out by the renowned Hannover Institute aserto: under the direction of Prof. Dr. Lars Harden through.
The creation of the online survey, the collection of data via stationary and mobile devices and the provision of results online are all done with the online survey software SurveyMonkey. SurveyMonkey has been supporting the Young Germans study since 2010.
Become a Study Partner - 5 Benefits
- Study partners gain comprehensive knowledge about their concrete young target group.
- Study partners demonstrate their commitment to the young generation.
- Study partners take part in the Young German Prize, which is one of our special activities for the young generation once a year.
- In return for a participation fee, partners receive personal access to conduct their own online survey within the framework of the Junge Deutsche Studie.
- At the end of the registration, partners receive, depending on the package, an overall evaluation of your target group survey and special evaluations by age, gender and other relevant demographic characteristics.
Contact and further information
Your contact person and further information can be found here: http://jungedeutsche.de/studienpartner-werden/
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).