The ideal companion for aspiring entrepreneurs. The compact guide explains the main bureaucratic hurdles for self-employed and start-up entrepreneurs
Content of the book
This book lays the foundation for your new Company: You will receive information on planning, registration, financing ... and numerous other tips. Therefore, the book is the ideal companion for aspiring entrepreneurs.
From the business plan over the optimal legal form to the handling of the sales tax - step by step you get all the important information for setting up a business on the hand. The compact guide explains to self-employed and company founders, how a registration with the finance and trade office works and which insurance you need in any case.
The book also shows how the start of self-employment can also succeed from unemployment and how to apply for a start-up grant. Many checklists, sample forms and practical tips make the book a valuable companion when starting your own business.
Press comments to the book
- The VDI messages are sent to the 15. August 2008 published a brief article on my book 10 steps to successful business start-ups.
- The VDI news in August 2008 made a short contribution to my book 8 Steps to Successful Startup.
- The Travel Talk magazine published a contribution to my book “The 8 Steps to Successfully Starting a Business in September.
- In 2008 I was interviewed on MDR 1 Radio Sachsen Anhalt about my guide “8 steps to a successful start-up”.
- In 2008 the ekz Informationsdienst published this review on my title “8 steps to a successful business start-up”, which the book praised as clear and concise.
- In the series, the Founding Spirit brings http://www.changeX.de currently a contribution to my book "8 steps to successful business start-up". Florian Michl appropriately writes in his contribution: “With her recommendation not to work through the individual steps for yourself, but to read the book in advance in one go, she also shows that reasons cannot be broken down into purely instrumental instructions. If you have that in mind and are looking for orientation, the book is a helpful guide. ”
- Immo-meile has now published a review of my successful title “8 steps to a successful start-up”. Among other things, it says: "The compact guide explains to self-employed and company founders how to register with the finance and trade office and which insurance policies are definitely needed." Thank you so much!
Learn more - eBook made to measure, eCourse on Demand or personal advice
eBook custom made: You want a book on a topic of your choice? We are happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver in a format of your choice. Please enter when booking under "interests" your desire.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).