Cheap is not equally good
Often customers are willing to pay more when they receive an original and exclusive product. But the presentation must also be appropriate.
If the seller only offers the more favorable variants, the customer will be frightened. It does not want to be fed with cheap standard.
7 tips for good sellers
But how do you bring expensive services or products to your husband or wife? 7 Tips for Good Sellers:
- No fear of high prices: The sellers usually only say it well if they resort to the cheaper alternatives. You do not want to pull too much money out of your pocket and expect less resistance. But if you want to successfully sell high-priced products, you have to be behind the price even at 100 percent.
- Professional athlete as a role model: Salespeople can learn a lot from professional athletes. These are not only a good example of regular practice, but also for the strategy development before a big competition or tournament. Sellers, however, are unfortunately too often thrown into the cold water. Then there are new products in our assortment - and they have to be sold.
- Caught in the old rut: Many salespeople rely on their experience and say that they do not need to practice - that already works so. But numbers are like censors. And especially those who have been around for a very long time and believe that they can always shake off a good sales argument, unfortunately they often prove too often that they are trapped in their old trot - and ultimately only the same with the same reasoning and selling.
- Regular training: Like a sportsman, a salesperson can never be sluggish. Everyone who sells must regularly assemble, think and train how they can produce products in an optimal way and can object to their objections in order to conclude with a high probability at the end of the day.
- Employee competitions often no way out: So many Executive comes up with the idea that a sales competition could play a decisive role in selling new high-priced products. Competitions such as "Who sold x products in the month, get y" or "If we sold x products together by date z, then we make y" are common. Accompanied in practice during the sales competition by statements or emails á la "Your branch is in last place in the ranking, when do you finally start?"
- Wrong competition doomed to failure: Most sales contests fail because it is not enough to announce them in the hope that employees are already making an effort to sell them out of sheer self-interest. In addition, all too often the winners are already at the beginning of a tender or the employees do not even know how they can win at all and rise prematurely mentally. In addition, the win bonus does not motivate to change behavior or nothing happens if you do not participate actively.
- Fair competition definitely profitable: Competitions alone rarely lead to a sales increase. However, competitions can contribute to more committed sales if they insist on the implementation of what they have learned in sales training - and there is a real chance for the participants to win.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).