5 Tips for optimal selling: Customers always buy!
The question is only: with whom? And at what price? Whoever wants to spend money will also do it - if not in one business, then in the other.
Not only regular exercise can help sell high-priced products better. There are also a number of tips and guidelines that make selling easier:
1. Creative thoughts as sales strategy
Instead of unconsciously resisting the selling price, sellers should think creatively. Considerations like
- "Interesting price. How could I sell such a product? ",
- "Great, finally a product that calls me a saleswoman" or
- "Well, I'll show my colleagues that I'm the best salesperson in the business here - I sold six of them by the weekend!"
2. Negative thoughts ban
In contrast, the following thoughts should be completely banished:
- "So much money, I would have to work for three months!",
- "Oh, how am I to justify such a price?" Or
- "The boss is crazy to include such an expensive product in the assortment. She should first see that she herself sells a few of them! "
3. Do not consider customers as numbers
Sellers often complain in private life that they get to employees with sales responsibility, which make it difficult for them to spend money. Whether that is the boring service in the restaurant, the indifferent craftsman or the monotonous lady in the call center. It seems that many in the role of the seller are the way they do not want from the customer's point of view. Customers want ...
- hear the honest opinion and not any phrases that have the aftertaste of "I just say it now, so you finally have to buy" hear.
- of people. Who as a salesman touches his customers emotionally makes a lot of right.
- Sellers who think and do not think for the customer. There are the right questions to ask and good tips to give so that the customer is guaranteed to get what he really needs.
4. Consideration is above the price
On some days, customers have the pantyhose, but not others. Who has not experienced it yet, really want to buy good clothes - but then come to shops in which it is simply not nice because the employees there show little motivation?
Over time, an internal list of priorities developed by good suppliers. One knows - at least one thinks it is because of their own experiences or stories - where it is worthwhile to go and which business is only entered in an emergency.
5. Ensure the right mood
Sellers must find a balance between intrusiveness and reasonable distance - what is right here is different for each customer but decisive. Here are some tips:
- Customers ask: Of course, the customer's request with the specific question "How much money would you like to spend?" Will be found out how the price is.
- What does the customer think? Please note: Not all customers have a price idea or want to tell for tactical reasons how much money they would be willing to spend.
- Sponan actions: There are many people who spontaneously buy something high-priced, because they like it - even if they know in the deepest heart that it would have been a standard variant for half the price.
- The mood is important: But then you spend more money - especially if the mood between seller and customer is good.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).