Fun in the subway
Sometimes you discover funny things when you ride a subway - for example, this successful advertising idea by damago GmbH in Berlin. This lures further education willing with a (not quite seriously meant) test for a further education to the network administrator. Humor is trump!
To make this clear: This blog post does not say anything about the quality of education, which I do not know and can not judge. Only the advertising idea I found really successful. The graphic artist who made this advertisement also proves humor: her name is Laura Schleicher and she presents herself online at www.schleichwerbung.eu.
Training is also fun and creative
This shows that further education can be funny and creative. If you approach them correctly. and not in boring seminars. Company could save a lot of money here.
They no longer waste time evaluating training successes and no longer waste money booking the same nonsensical seminars over and over again.
Saving - in the right place
Rather, the right training programs save money in the long run and ensure innovation - because the employees are enabled to continue their education in the future and to develop their own ideas. For the employees in the long term, this only brings benefits, because they do not have to worry about learning unnecessary things and cramming them for unnecessary exams. But only acquire information that you really need.
For her career, the experience gained in this way is far more meaningful than a collection of final certificates, which they can use to paper their living room, but which ultimately do not reveal their knowledge. And continuing training facilities could also save the considerable administrative burden on certifications and qualifications and thus offer them more cheaply.
Let them have fool freedom!
A beautiful illusion? The Internet giant Google makes it: The company leaves its employees the fool-free freedom to try out ideas for new services.
Although they make many mistakes - many ideas fail in advance or do not survive the test operation - but also learn much that they can use well in their work. At the same time, Google always has the chance that the next idea can be a hit.
12 tips for appropriate training
But then how exactly is it to find the appropriate training? How do people who want to continue learning find the right training? The fact is, finding exactly the right training is not easy: 12 tips on how to find and finance the right training for your goals.
- Define your goals: What is your goal? Reincarnation or career in the company? Training or retraining? Limit the search, then you will find the right offer more quickly.
- The time factor: How much time do you have for further training? Full-time or only in the evening or at the weekend? A distance course provides flexible time division, but is usually more expensive.
- Where can you find the appropriate training? Search in the approximately 150 databases on the Internet - eg in KURS, the largest but by no means complete database (http://www.kursnet.arbeitsagentur.de/) or the IHK (http://www.wis.ihk.de/).
- Meta search in all databases: It is even faster if you search all databases at the same time. The Meta search engine InfoWeb further education helps to find an overview: http://www.iwwb.de/.
- Pay attention to the quality! Not all trainings keep what you promise: be sure to look for certifications and quality seals. The Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung shows in a checklist how you should proceed with the selection: http://www.bibb.de/de/checkliste.htm
- Training tests: The Stiftung Warentest regularly tests further developments and thus reveals weaknesses. You can take the training tests under http://www.test.de/themen/bildung-soziales (unfortunately not included).
- Financing by the Federal Employment Agency: The Federal Agency for Labor assumes the full costs of an education or training program by means of an educational voucher - but usually only for the unemployed to return to work. More information: http://www.arbeitsagentur.de
- Education check NRW: Employees, professional returners and the self-employed (up to five years after the foundation) from NRW can get an “education check”: The state pays up to 50 percent of the costs. More info: https://www.mais.nrw/bildungsscheck
- Further training grant: Under certain conditions, you can apply for a further education bonus every year if you do the same again. More on this: http://www.bildungspraemie.info/de/vorab-check-23.php
- Educational leave: Employees can receive 3-5 day leave annually to continue their education. This is regulated by the Act on the Employee Education Act NW (AwbG).
- Master student loans: Do you have a first professional qualification and want to make a qualification with a public examination (eg at the IHK)? Then you can apply for Master BAföG, which is basically possible for all professional fields. For more information see http://www.meister-bafoeg.info/
- Promotions at a glance: Under http://www.foerderdatenbank.de/ you will find a complete and up-to-date overview of the federal, state and European funding programs.
Text as PDF, book or eCourse on the topic or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).