What use is there? resilience-Training?
Who deals with the topic of resilience, inevitably comes to the question: Can you train resilience at all? And does that make any sense?
Now one can say, clearly it is meaningful and helpful, more relaxed in dealing with difficulties, so to become more resilient. The important thing, however, is to use efficient methods to properly train this resilience. More decisive than quite concrete exercises here is the fundamental attitude with which one approaches things.
10 steps to balance and success
How resilient, so balanced one reacts to a thing, is clearly a question of the right attitude. If you follow these 10 tips, nothing stands in the way of your Reslienz.
- Network and connect you: A good relationship with family, friends or others is important - as well as the ability to accept help and support others. Some people find their satisfaction in activities in clubs or social commitment. Belonging to others strengthens personal resilience and confidence.
- See things calmly: You can not avoid or avoid stressful or unsightly things, but you can influence how you see and interpret such events. Trying to focus on the present can also improve future circumstances.
- Do not be afraid of change - just before you come to a standstill: Accept that changes are part of your life. It is possible to change the course of action and the goals. Accepting these unchanging conditions can help to deal with it.
- Follow your goals: Realistic goals that are easier to track than focus on unattainable goals are important. Ask yourself every day: "What helps me to pursue my goal - and what not?"
- Responsibility and active action are important: In difficult situations, active action is required. Difficulties running from it does not help.
- Chances are growing out of the crisis People often learn from difficult situations or losses. Many people who have experienced tragedies have a better relationship with their environment, appreciate life, have a greater sense of strength and self-worth, even though they feel at the same time more vulnerable.
- Train a positive view: Confidence in one's abilities as well as ability to solve problems and trust their instincts improves resilience. What helps is an optimistic, hopeful perspective.
- Always keep an eye on the perspective: Even if you have very painful experiences, you should look at them in context and keep an eye on the long-term perspective. Protecting against exaggerating things.
- Take care of yourself: Pay attention to your own feelings and needs. Engage and relax. Driving sports regularly. To take care of oneself helps to deal with challenges better.
- Meditation and spirituality continue to help: There are other ways to improve resilience. Some people meditate, others write about their deepest thoughts and feelings and thus work out their trauma. The key is that everyone must find their own path to more satisfaction.
Conclusion: a question of attitude
These 10 tips for more success and balance show so clearly: resilience is trainable - and it is above all a question of the right inner attitude and a positive attitude to things.
In this sense: Good luck with your personal resilience training.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).