How to improve resistance
The efforts of many Company only aim to create more effective organizations and more efficient people.
However, there are also a number of ways in which organizations could create more resilience among employees to help them cope better with the pressures and stresses of their daily work lives.
7 tips for better management
But what about good management? We've put together 7 tips that show how you can improve leadership in your business.
- Take responsibility: A significant change would result if individuals were encouraged to adopt more self-responsibility for these issues in their own business areas, For example, a senior employee could examine how the business unit works and what might help create more resilience.
- Discussing solutions in the team: And teams could regularly discuss what makes the team and individual members more resilient. We also believe that higher investment in education and development is possible and meaningful.
- Strengthen team development: Less than half of the managers interviewed indicated that their organizations provided sufficient time for team development, and slightly more than half of the respondents indicated that this is true of their own learning and development. Here is still air up: Improve the team development in their organizations.
- Take a critical look at your organization: Any organization that wants to improve its performance should address its own situation - it should be a clear majority of executives who respond positively to such questions as these. The contrasting views of two managers participating in the survey illustrate very different perspectives.
- Actively solve problems: Many managers highlight problems that have arisen in some organizations and are described by some managers in our survey. These are problems that could be solved by looking at the change. The second manager describes a great workplace: t.
- Create a great work environment: Another manager surveyed describes a great workplace by highlighting the values of the organization, which in turn attracts employees with a strong system of beliefs and values.
- Employees: Good employees need high responsibility and the opportunity to go their own way forward. Enable this through appropriate planning.
How it can work - and how not
To conclude, we would like to compare two quotes that show that you can best run good leadership - and how not. Think about it!
Some change projects are a disaster here - they all follow the same path to extinction: too promising achievements, too little need and time, missing deadlines and degenerating into war and disputes or pretending that everything is OK ... we have to learn instead , and we also need to build on learning from self-disconnected projects. I know I may sound disillusioned, but it's really just frustration that we keep making the same mistakes over and over again without learning.
We are a value-based organization that attracts, recruits and empowers people with a strong belief and value system. We have annual retreats and team building times. Our employees are regularly involved in working groups and are asked about new initiatives. We develop systems that enable more innovation and research and development. The management style of the company is “high responsibility” but “low direction”, which requires strategic planning but also gives employees the freedom to go their own way.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Read customer feedback and buy a book on this topic at a discount: Do you like this text and want to read more information about it? Buy the right book including this text, buy it here in two languages, as a member even with a 20 percent discount. Would you like to take a look at the book first? You can do this by previewing the book look at and then purchase on the book page.
German edition: ISBN 9783965964044
English version: ISBN 9783965964051 (Translation notice)
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).