Past present Future
It is not easy to leave the private comfort zone. Sometimes this can be quite painful. But if we want to shape our future, we must be aware of our own past.
The Spanish philosopher George Santayana (1863 - 1952) put it this way: "Those who can not remember the past are doomed to repeat it." Therefore, it is first necessary to reflect on the previous life path.
Five life questions open up prospects
Conduct an in-depth conversation with yourself. Take stock of your life so far. The right questions at the right time can unleash unforeseen forces. Only by being aware of omissions in the past can the course for the future be set anew. Ask yourself regularly:
- What have I achieved so far in my life?
- What would I have done so far?
- What negative influences hinder me from fulfilling my goals?
- Where do I stand in five or ten years when I do not change anything?
- Can I and I accept this, although I have my own personal development in my hand?
6 Tips for the motivation thrust: insights into repressed depths
Often, it is the insights into the unimagined depths of our lives, which become the trigger of a change. It is only too willingly and easily that weaknesses are suppressed by everyday stress and fast-pacedness. But once discovered and recognized, they can become a motivation thrust. 6 Tips on how to do this:
- Imaginative ability to change: How do I imagine my future life? Our thoughts and our imagination enable us to experience the future emotionally in five, ten or twenty years. In this awareness everyone can tackle changes in their lives in a targeted way.
- Visible Behavior Patterns: Just as we have internalized our basic attitude, we also bear this outward. This is true for people who are aware of their strengths and talents, as well as those who do not trust in ebendiese. Negative attitudes lead to negative behavior patterns.
- Focus on new ways with focus: Doubts about oneself and their own abilities lead to the persistence in the habitual. To change something, we have to focus our focus in one direction. Through this conscious steering, we can pursue a path that allows us to develop new things and enable us to develop our potential.
- What happened if… Questions and formulations of the "what-if-focus" help to direct the gaze purposefully. What could happen if I try it now? What if I followed this path? What would happen then? Almost automatically new possibilities open up.
- Focus on new goals: Only when we know how to get something moving can we really make a difference. A high energy level alone is not enough. Being aware of and trusting in our own competences, we can concentrate on our focus. This allows newly formulated goals to be achieved step by step.
- Harmony of ego and action: If ego and action are the same, self-confidence and self-confidence are the result, enabling them to reach more specifically - an increase in success, fulfillment and happiness.
Text as PDF, book or eCourse on the topic or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).