Who is the seminar for?
They want to set new goals, create space for new tasks in (everyday) work or reduce the stress for themselves and the family. You see no problem in the reconciliation of work and family, otherwise you would have taken no leadership role.
Here you will learn how to achieve your professional and private goals more quickly through effective self-management and your environment. In addition, you gain potential for productivity gains and get practical tips for everyday life between your child and your career. Set clear priorities, increase your momentum!
How is the seminar structured?
In an 3-parted training, you will work out how and which self-management and productivity techniques work in your overall system. Here you can carry out an 4-weekly self-management analysis in advance, then complete the workshop and take stock of your progress in a personal interview after eight weeks.
The focus is also on conveying practical tips and success strategies for “compatibility”. In addition to the inputs of the specialized coaches, the discussion with the participants from various companies will give you completely new ideas for your everyday life. The well-known author and journalist Simone Janson also ensures a fruitful discussion with exclusive information on the productive balance of various international top managers.
1. How self-management works:
- Character analysis: identify techniques and tools that work in your professional and private environment
- Your own behavior: What can (really) change
- Development plans: For you, your family and your career
2. With smart communication to the goal:
- Office Techniques: Demanding, Delegating, Arguing - With or Without a Parent Perspective?
- What children understand: Psychology of child-friendly communication
3. Productivity creates space for your needs:
- Time Management: Techniques, Resolutions, and "Real Life"
- Regeneration: How to charge the battery in the short, medium and long term
- Tips for “compatibility”: New ideas, for example for business trips or emergency systems between child and job
Main speaker is Dr. Sabine Hoier, who as Executive with 2 children heads the department for work-based studies at the University of Kassel and is a self-employed entrepreneur. The PhD psychologist and systemic consultant (SG) has many years of experience in empirical educational research and the evolutionary psychology of the family. Since 10, she has been advising, coaching and coaching executives in the areas of self-management, leadership and the personal life-history strategy, and teaching at several universities and colleges in these areas.
As co-speaker, I report inter alia on the compatibility of work and family with the following interview partners:
- Vigdís Finnbogadóttir, 1980 to 1996 State President of Iceland, the world's first woman to be democratically elected to such a post and single mother
- Krystel Blondeau, Director-General of Europe's largest hotel collaboration with 2600 Hotels and mother of six children.
- Fionnuala Meehan, Sales Director of Google Ireland and mother of three children. Sophia von Rundstedt, as entrepreneur of 300 employees and mother of two children.
- Konstantin Guericke, co-founder of LinkedIn and family father with unusual ideas on productivity.
The following events take place:
22. and 23. September 2015 in Cologne: Hotel im Wasserturm Cologne, Kaygasse 2, 50676 Cologne Tel. 0221 / 2008-140, Fax: 0221 / 2008-144 eMail: email@example.com
15. and 16. October 2015 in Munich: Platzl Hotel, Sparkassenstraße 10, 80331 Munich Tel. 089 / 23703-722, Fax: 089 / 23703-727 eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. and 13. November 2015 in Frankfurt / M. Intercontinental Frankfurt, Wilhelm-Leuschner-Strasse 43, 60329 Frankfurt / M., Tel. 069 / 2605-2334, Fax: 069 / 2605-2322 eMail: email@example.com
For our seminar participants a limited room contingent is available in the respective conference hotel at a preferential price. Please make your reservation directly in the hotel by calling Management Circle.
Learn more - eBook made to measure, eCourse on Demand or personal advice
eBook custom made: You want a book on a topic of your choice? We are happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver in a format of your choice. Please enter when booking under "interests" your desire.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).