From the author:
Everyone makes a picture
Announcement: Noon today's spinach. "Iiihh," the son thought, recalling the unloved green toddler's food. "Mmh," rejoices his sister and expects this delicious spinach pasta, which she recently tasted with a friend. And what comes to the table: A spicy Asian salad. One concept, three images.
"We have a problem!" Announces the leadership. "Not my job," the employee thinks. "I get paid for my work, not for solving problems. Something has to happen, "the head of department reacts and calls a meeting of the team leaders.
7 tips to visually analyze and present business problems
"The numbers have to be better next month", the controller demands and starts the string concert. The problem exists. Everyone gets a different picture of it. There are only selective and uncoordinated solutions. How do you analyze business problems virtually and present them? 7 tips.
- Get involved on board: In a moment still up-to-date, new technologies are overtaking themselves overnight. Better and better Company To adapt to this change, they not only want to succeed in the market, but want to be successful in this market. Decision-makers are faced with the task of analyzing, presenting and solving rapid developments as simply and effectively as possible in order to bring everyone involved on board and successfully shape change processes.
- Words alone are not enough: Verbal statements and discussions are largely made up of misunderstandings. The participants think that they are talking about the same obstacle. But if you ask, it quickly becomes clear that the images in the head are far apart. It is amazing that only very few in the business environment actively master the imagery. It is an ideal tool for structuring complex topics and generating new solutions.
- Use unused opportunities: Instead, it is discussed in old-style meetings and then with reduced messages, Power Point presentations u. Ä. worked. Much of the ability to make situations and procedures transparent remains untapped and lost. Communication difficulties and often efficiency problems are the result.
- Visual Thinking: The visualization of business processes and business problems is becoming increasingly important. Managers and decision-makers can move significantly more with the technology of visual thinking: analyze complex processes and difficulties in upcoming reorganizations, find efficient solutions and communicate crucial ideas internally and externally. Anyone who has learned how to represent complex thoughts in simple visual sketches saves time in mediation and implementation. And time is well known in every business as cash.
- Let pictures talk! We humans are visual beings. Images visualize words. They are usually intuitive and are rather superficial and fleeting. However, images and images can reveal what words obscure, suppress, or gloss over. Pictures can motivate, sharpen the focus, focus, bundle forces and much more. A picture suggests something to which the thoughts and later words are based.
- How to make the picture book cinema in the head: Anyone can visual! Because visual thinking is a practice and learnable. The basic prerequisite is first of all to lose any inhibitions before the visual work. The use of creativity techniques such as gamification, ie the playful handling of business contexts, or storytelling can be worked out in workshops. This can be used to lift up true ideas, which would otherwise have been invisible not only for the outsider but also for the person concerned.
- Interlink brain hemispheres: The use of multi-dimensional templates supports the networked thinking of the right and left brain halves. Headmasters can now tap into their intuitive knowledge and use it for the live visualization of business topics. Whether on the napkin or even on the beer cover, on the iPad, flipchart or whiteboard - the respective situation provides the frame for the picture. The visualized problem becomes an eyecatcher and triggers other thinking processes. Just as a nicely dressed plate strengthens the appetite. The eye eats / thinks!
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).