Although we know what we need to do to achieve our big and small goals, we often do not. What prevents us? Psychological mechanisms work here. It is only when we understand why we do something like that that we can find ourselves more easily and can unfold our potential.
Fear is a fundamental feeling - it keeps us from dangerous situations. But if she overreaches, she blocks our actions. Too much fear of making contacts and making friends leads to isolation, failure fears at work can trigger real inability.
7 tips for less anxiety and more confidence
But it does not help to eliminate the fear, rather we have to learn to deal with it.
- Make the fear a friend: Instead of paralyzing the rabbit or staring at the snake, we should make her a friend. This positive intention changes the point of view. We accept the fear because it protects us and we deal with it more closely. This, in turn, awakens and strengthens our courage, our potentials are alive and we can take the initiative to take a next step.
- To be aware of yourself: No matter what background, what background, what profession we have, our basic needs are - although different pronounced - the same. Your satisfaction determines how happy we feel and how we treat ourselves and others - anxious or self-confident.
- (Self-) confidence: Many are too critical about themselves. Constantly questioning themselves through unconscious beliefs such as "I'm not good enough ..." prevents trust in one's own abilities. It is better to become aware of your own (even small) successes. It helps to write them down, and remembering what we have accomplished, in black and white, we are in the balance of our self-confidence. Confidence in oneself is strengthened.
- On reciprocity: Those who have overcome fear can build trust in others. This trust is reciprocal. There are always two that belong to it. It is only when the one man gives it that the other can possess it, if it escapes the one, the other loses it. Connected and triggered by individual feeling, it acts subjectively in one direction or the other. Tied to personality, trust can be neither objective nor neutral.
- To be conciliatory: Trust builds on honesty and respect. If we do what we have promised, the confidence of our counterpart grows. The consistency of statement and action creates the feeling of reliability. Congruent people are perceived authentically and trustingly.
- Trust is emotional: Trust can win, lose, lose, abuse, enjoy. It can be given, grasped, expressed and expressed. Trust creates proximity and strengthens us - personally and in dealing with others.
- No business without trust: Without trust, no one would Company function. Especially in the business world governed by hard facts, it can become the decisive factor. It simplifies everyday life in everyday life. From communication, because you can speak openly, to decision, because it is trustingly met faster.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).