Mobile Further education with podcasts
For podcast mobile training, podcast apps such as Pocket Casts or Beyond Podcast, which podcasts subscribe to and download to the smartphone. Depending on the version, they cost a few euros.
In this way, the latest episode of an app can be listened to on the phone at any time or download one of the past episodes from the archive. In addition, the playback speed can also be controlled.
Streaming vs. podcasts
However, many podcasts can also be accessed directly via the website: they can be called up via a hyperlink and downloaded via a browser, for example. Then you can download it to a mobile phone and play it there with the player of the smartphone.
However, streaming services, where the podcast episodes are played directly on the phone without downloading, are also becoming increasingly important. This happens eg via streaming media portals like podcast.de or podbay.fm, The play button is then directly on the website. But pure streaming offerings like Netflix can be used by their many documentations as entertaining education offer, like Best of HR – Berufebilder.de®-author Dr. Anja C. Wagner Explained in detail in the video above.
What options are there for a mobile phone contract?
If you want to use such features, you need at least a good Wi-Fi connection to stream podcasts at home or download them preloaded in the app. Anyone who wants to stream and listen to podcasts on the go, without downloading them in advance, needs a corresponding mobile phone contract with a data flatrate.
Key options include data volume, free minutes, and freeMS. The data volume is required for uploading and downloading data or surfing the internet. With free minutes and free SMS, the number is limited, with a so-called "Allnet Flat", can be phoned for free in all German networks.
Criteria for choosing the right mobile phone contract
Besides these three key points, there are Providers of mobile phone contracts such as 1 and 1 many more choices like the data transfer rate, which indicates the Internet speed. LTE is currently the fastest mobile Internet. Another criterion may be, for example, when roaming abroad, the roaming fee, which sets the rates for internet rates abroad.
In addition, an exciting alternative can be pure data plans, such as those at Mobilcom Debitel finds: With these Simcards one can not telephone but only use the Internet. But these data tariffs are much cheaper. To solve this technically, you either need a smartphone with Dualsimversion, multiple mobile phones - or a mobile modem to which conveniently also connect multiple devices.
6 tips for choosing the right mobile phone tariff
- One problem is contracting. With the conclusion of the mobile phone contract you are usually bound to 2 years to him. A few months before the end of the contract you can complete a new one with many mobile operators and then get the new device. The new contract is paid only after the old one.
- Very quickly you have completed an unwanted subscription. To prevent this from happening, you should have a third-party block set up by the provider at the beginning of the contract.
- The contract will automatically renew after expiration. A note reminds you of the timely notice before the notice period has expired.
- There are numerous providers of mobile phone contracts. One of the most well-known mobile service providers is 1 and 1, which among other things offers mobile phone contracts. On the website of the provider can be found current offers and mobile phone contracts.
- If you do not want to pay a high monthly fee, you should pay a higher one-off device price. If you prefer to pay a lower device price at the beginning, you must increase the monthly fee.
- In most cases it is worth canceling the contract and concluding a new one. The new mobile phone contract often offers better conditions.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).