Between flow and hamster wheel
You love your work and see the challenge in the challenge. You move something in your business and give it all.
However, you probably also know moments in which you immediately experience how narrow the line can be between a long breath and breathlessness, between the euphoria of success and the thoughtfulness that springs from the human primal need for meaning.
What is Executive Health?
Executive health means keeping the tension between the poles alive, without wasting or giving up. The goal is for the leaders to draw free from their essence and to enjoy their vitality.
As is possible today, we want to discuss and test this together with you at our Executive Health Day. Among the speakers will also be Thomas Sattelberger, former head of Telekom's staff.
It is an exclusive forum for the exchange in a small circle and on par with selected top executives. Surely we can finally leave the good old hamster wheel to the hamsters again.
Our book on the subject
The Executive Health Day is organized by the management consultants Steinbach und Partner, who also published the book of the same name in Springer-Gabler-Verlag. The executive health experts are:
- Dr. Hendrik Hüttermann, University of St. Gallen: "Research Spotlight:" The Influence of Leadership on Mental Health "
- Armin Lutz, Managing Director danova GmbH: "Physical Health - Practical Approaches to Healthy Leadership"
- Dr. med. Jürgen Rieke, neurologist, epileptologist and psychiatrist: "The basic needs of humans and their influence on his health"
- Prof. Dr. med. Robert von Känel, Senior Consultant Psychosomatic Medicine, Klinik Barmelweid, Canton Aargau / Switzerland: "Stress and its effects on our physical health"
- Prof. Dr. med. Götz Mundle, addiction researcher, psychiatrist and psychotherapist, Center for Mental Health: "Medication and Substance Abuse in Management"
- Jürgen Mette, Protestant theologian and journalist, speaker for the Marburg Media Foundation: "Leadership without leadership - constructive treatment of illness"
- Simone Janson, columnist for "DIE WELT", Cooperation partner of the FAZ-Institute and editor of BERUFEBILDER:" Self-Management: Work Organization and Productivity in the Digital Transformation "
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Burisch, psychologist, Head of Burnout Institute North Germany: "Stress-related diseases and their psychological effects - Early detection of burnout"
- Dr. Denis Mourlane, Psychologist, Managing Director: "resilience in everyday management
- Matthias Onken, journalist, former editorial director "BILD", founder agency Matthias Onken media: "Strategies for dealing with burnout"
- Gregor Wilbers, graduate in business management, executive coach, founder of the institute "Sensefindung im Beruf": "Inner Balance and Mindfulness in Management"
- Dr. Friedrich Assländer, studies business administration, sociology and psychology, management trainer, coach and consultant: "Healthy as a spiritual task: Christian principles for everyday management"
- Paul J. Kohtes, founder of PR agency Kohtes Klewes, Zen teacher: "Zen and the art of being healthy"
- Dr. Alexander Poraj, theologian, former managing director of the Psychosomatic Fachakutklinikgruppe Oberbergkliniken and spiritual director Benediktushof: "The sense of meaning search"
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Berg, Dean of Business Psychology, University of Economics and Management, Hamburg: "How to bring person, position and situation in line"
- Dr.Ing. Peter Becker, Managing Partner, Steinbach und Partner: "4.0 Manager - Requirements for Executives in a Digital World"
More knowledge - eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).