My fourth title in the “Successful Self-Employed” series. And he is devoting himself to the question: self-defying economic crisis? Or just because of? The fact is: Despite the crisis, by no means all sectors of the economy are declining; in some areas, founders have really good chances!
Content of the book
There are, after all, areas where true pioneering work can be done, niches that no one has yet discovered, despite, because of or during the crisis: in counseling, in health and fitness, in social services, or in crafts.
The book shows 30 business areas in which starting up a business is still worthwhile: from career counselors to wellness coaches. It also provides an overview of the upcoming trends and perspectives. A book for all who want to build a sustainable existence.
Press Reviews & Interviews to the book
- In the Hamburger Morgenpost on February 10, 2010 this interview with me was published under the title "Independently out of the crisis". The reason for this was the publication of my book: “30 opportunities for start-ups - business areas with a future.” The interview was conducted by Malte Habscheidt. Among other things, I report on how to recognize trends even without commissioning a market study and which characteristics are necessary to start your own business.
- Since the stricter energy saving regulation for buildings and plant technology came into force in October last year, a relatively young professional group has become more important: energy consultants. Ariana Mirza therefore had this group in the Berliner Zeitung on March 31st Article “From master to energy consultant” and referring to my current start-up book “30 opportunities for start-ups - business areas with a future.” based. Thank you!
- The blog of the job exchange Neuimjob kindly mentioned my book “30 opportunities for start-ups”. Thank you!
- Since the 15.05.2010 prints the Süddeutsche Extracts from my book “30 Opportunities for Entrepreneurs - Business Areas with a Future” every Saturday. Individual professions that I cover in my book are presented. The series started last Saturday with the presentation of the first business area and will continue this Saturday. Of course I will document the publication step by step from now on.
- Education Aktuell, the Austrian online portal for management, human resources, training and further education recommends my recently published book “30 opportunities for start-ups. Business areas with a future. ” Despite the crisis, far from all sectors of the economy are declining. So there are - areas in which real pioneering work can be done, niches that no one has yet discovered, despite, because of or in crisis: in advice, in the area of health and fitness, in social services or in the trades.
Learn more - eBook made to measure, eCourse on Demand or personal advice
eBook custom made: You want a book on a topic of your choice? We are happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver in a format of your choice. Please enter when booking under "interests" your desire.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).