Shitstorm for sale
One possibility would be to use the newest offer of the likeindustrie and to buy its own Shitstorm. 1.000 comments cost about 100 Euro. Who really does this, however, has so far really no feeling for what it means to get such masses of expressions of expression and have to react to it.
Where - why actually have to? In fact, it is more of a willingness that drives us forward. We want to express our opinion using the social web. The astonishment about it, although others use this possibility, surprised many already.
End with funny: The end of harmony?
So many have to Company and even seasoned bloggers to the fact that the implementation of the categorical Imparativs in time of the social web is inexorably progressing: The immediacy with which we are reachable and the low cost of high-quality terminal to help us emancipate ourselves.
We want to have our opinions and discussions about topics - with arguments that are verifiable and meet the hermeneutical principles. Their own immaturity and the passivity of many people has finally come to an end. At the same time, this ends a phase of lack of discussion and criticism.
Waiting, Waiting, Expecting: What the user wants
Content marketing was not the first development to point out that users in social media would like more than 08 / 15 content. The development and development of the blogosphere spring from this critical critically.
This attempt, however, has often failed when you look at many well-visited blogs more closely. There, one not infrequently encounters widely-discussed general locations, which do not form a new information value, for example, by the change of perspective or new arguments. Therefore, the risk of critical discussions and harsh tone is a growing threat in the coming years.
Tips on using the Shitstorm
But how do you deal well with these expressions of opinion - and in the case of a shitstorm correctly?
- To stay objective: In fact, because the communication is restricted to the written form, one is more than ever reliant on evaluating the criticism.
- Stay neutral: In principle, one should read the arguments neutrally and put them in relation to the original contribution. In addition, in the case of many utterances, it is first of all necessary to self-critically refer to one's own text in order to check whether it is legitimate criticism.
- Formalities and content are not the same: Non-complied formalities, incorrect or insufficient links, etc. are justified criticism, which should not only be considered immediately, but also thanks to the user for the hint.
- The situation is different with regard to content: What exactly is criticized and with which arguments is the criticism underlined? It is worth checking the argument on the validity. In no case should one reiterate one's own opinion, but try to explain in the discourse with the critic about his arguments the own point of view or the different evaluation of certain phenomena.
- Is this synonymous with 1000 comments? Since the criticisms are similar in mass, one should in any case consider taking a general statement instead of individual statements.
How to get into the forest ...
The art, however, is so good on the arguments of the opponent that it feels serious. This often takes the sharpness out of the dialogue.
General answers do not come well with any user (keyword value creation). However, one should also reckon with a re-action, so that a cycle occurs.
It is important to interrupt this at a certain point and appreciate the opinion of the other person without being negative. For this it is important that one does not shy away from the beginning of the discussion, but shows esteem to the other by responding to his arguments and trying to show one's own opinion on the basis of this perspective.
Crisis PR is learnable
Just as there are colleagues who think that you need to use a platform to talk about it, there will also be those who say that crisis PR is not learnable.
In fact, it is, however, when general principles are applied in dealing with each other and the critic is valued. If you do not, you need not be surprised at insults and a harsh tone.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).