Why does everything have to be mobile?
Working in the home office is gaining in importance. This also applies to executives, managers and self-employed persons, of course. However, they must also devote themselves to other tasks besides their core business.
This includes, among other things, payroll accounting. With the help of special software, this can now be easily handled on the go.
Payroll from anywhere - 10 points checklist
Particularly self-employed, who are traveling a lot, can profit enormously from mobile bookkeeping. It allows them to comply with the legal deadlines at any time.
A mobile mode, as for example the Lexware in its salary software but it still has many other advantages. Here is a checklist with 10 points that you should pay attention to:
- Mobile access: You can work from home. If it is no different, because time is pressing, you can make important changes also at the weekend or even from the vacation.
- More time for customers: No matter where you are - you can make adjustments quickly and flexibly. This saves a lot of time you can devote to your customers.
- Can be used on several workstations: When you access a client / server solution, you can use the program on up to three workstations without having to purchase an additional license.
- Constant updates: Updates ensure compliance with legal requirements and an integrated portal provides relevant news.
- User friendliness: The easy-to-use masks have accessibility features - almost as if one of the accountants is looking over their shoulder.
- Simple data entry: Plausibility checks are available and master data can easily be maintained.
- Simple check of the bookings: With the help of payment and booking lists, wages can be easily checked.
- Easy access to the tax office: An ELSTER interface ensures easy transmission of the data to the financial office.
- Automatic reminder: There is an automatic reminder of appointments for sending the employment tax return.
- Simple employee administration: An uncomplicated employee and health insurance administration provides an overview. Work and absence times can also be recorded quickly and easily.
Why do you need a salary software at all?
Simple question, simple answer: you save money. The more employees you have, the higher your accounting costs will be if you give them to a tax consultant or an external specialist.
That is why more and more entrepreneurs are choosing to take over this task themselves. A special software is extremely helpful. Due to the user-friendly and intuitive interface, it is also no problem for laymen to quickly find themselves in such programs without having to work long. This avoids annoying and, in the worst case, costly errors.
Another, often decisive argument for independent accounting is that you always have an overview of your own financial situation. This detailed insight into your own daily business is invaluable for entrepreneurs.
The ability to manage payroll accounting on the go, and to access the most important data at any time, can save business time and money.
Especially those who are often on business trips can not go wrong with an accounting program that has a mobile mode. The time thus gained can be used for the actual core business.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).