The pandemic has (not) an end - what's left of it? Invites on this topic Smart Bridges Mainly responsible for personnel management in German-speaking countries for HR Excellence Forum on October 04th and 05th, 2021 at the Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch.
- Best practice impulses for the HR management of tomorrow
- How can companies win the support of their employees?
- The topics: learning from one another and networking at eye level
- The speakers: Active designers of New Work & Digitization
- Further information and contact
- Skate eBook buy according to your requirements
- Corporate publishing and advice
Best practice impulses for the HR management of tomorrow
Renowned experts present their findings from different perspectives, report vividly on innovations and technologies and show in best-practice impulses what the HR management of tomorrow will look like. Even before Corona, the digital change showed many ways how freed resources into more value-adding ones Activities can be incorporated.
However, especially in these turbulent times, HR management as a strategic partner is more responsible than ever to tackle challenges and act as a thought leader. It also needs a corporate culture lived by people as the basis for the success of the diverse changes in HR transformation.
How can companies win the support of their employees?
The support of employees will depend on whether their needs are reflected in the company's target definition. For example, new efforts will be necessary in the area of equality and diversity in management positions to compensate for the setbacks caused by the pandemic.
In inspiring contributions, the participants experience the HR Excellence Forum how colleagues met these challenges and how they implemented fresh ideas in the broad field of human resource management. In smaller groups, the specific situation in your own Company discussed and innovative solutions are shown. In an intensive exchange with colleagues, answers are worked out and implemented in concrete action strategies for your own company.
The topics: learning from one another and networking at eye level
Learning from one another and networking at eye level have been the guarantors of success of the HR Excellence Forum for many years. Interactivity and direct exchange guarantee that this format will not be a frontal event. The focus this year is on the following points:
- Modern HR management as an integrative system
- Black Box "New Work" - Guide in the crisis
- Best practice sharing in a lean HR organization
- Corporate culture as an essential contribution to success
- AI in HR work - an interim conclusion for 2021
- Diversity as a driving factor in cultural transformation
- Equality and diversity in management positions
- HR digitization as a competitive advantage in the workplace of the future
- Corporate Health Management
- Big data analysis to control complex systems
The speakers: Active designers of New Work & Digitization
Florian Conradi, Senior Expert Learning & Development at TX Group AG, you will be presenter lead through two intense and exciting days. Active designers of New Work & Digitization are looking forward to this opportunity to share their experiences and insights with you in the content-related contributions:
- Dr. Wiebke Ankersen, Managing Director, AllBright Stiftung gGmbH
- Peter arnold, Chief Human Resources Officer, Mainova AG
- Susan Beißmann, Head of Global HR Operations & Florian Hüsken, Teamlead Data Analytics & Planning, Röhm GmbH
- Peter Biro, Chairman of the Works Council, Verizon Deutschland GmbH
- Dr. Bernd Blessin, Head of Personnel and Organization, Law and Compliance (CCO), VPV Lebensversicherungs-AG
- Philipp Blumer & Marco master, Co-Founder, atwork Corporate AG
- Steffen Fischer, Managing Director Human Resources & member of the central management, ifm electronic GmbH
- Dora Goldsmith, Egyptologist, Free University of Berlin
- Dr. Katharina Herrmann, Personnel Director, Hubert Burda Media Holding KG
- Maria Koller, Head of Global HR, JENOPTIK AG
- Simone Menne, Multi-Supervisory Board member, Deutsche Post DHL | BMW Group | Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Frank Notz, Head of Human Resources, Festo SE & Co. KG
- Dr. Johannes Terhalle, Managing Director & Dr. Christoph Keufen, Head of Cultural Consulting, Dr. Terhalle & Nagel Personalberatung GmbH
- Martin Thürmer, Vice President Global HR, Schwan-STABILO Cosmetics International GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Thurner, Professor for the science of complex systems, Medical University of Vienna
- Anja Toumajian, Director HR Preh Group / in-house lawyer, Preh GmbH
- Dr. Georg Wolfgang, CEO, Culturizer GmbH
- Lutz Zimmermann, Head of Human Resources, German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) GmbH
Further information and contact
Further information on the event and the program is available at https://hr-excellenceforum.com/ Contact: Christian Hommens, Managing Director & Founder, +49 69/247 4158-11, Christian.Hommens@smart-bridges.com, http://www.smart-bridges.com
Skate eBook buy according to your requirements
Would you like a book on a topic of your choice? We would be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of your choice. Please write to us at support [at] berufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
Do you want to publish, increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? We offer specials for these and other topics Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).