What is the change in Digtal?
For many Company It's the strategy, marketing vision, financial plans, customer focus, and future product development that determine the pace and direction of success.
However, our results show that other important areas also make a difference, which many companies may only think about in the second place.
4 Reasons: Why is employee motivation so important?
The motivation of employees is crucial for the success of the company - and also for the successful organization of change: however, this realization is only slowly gaining ground. The following 4 points play a key role:
- The way individual managers treat their employees;
- the belief of a senior executive in the value of creating a high-quality management team;
- whether people are a resource into which the company is investing
- and how it deals with change.
4 To Do's: Consider Positions in the Enterprise
None of these factors are likely to be at the top of the list when it comes to how an organization is judged - it's far more likely to be a question of strategy, financial fortune, and so forth, but these are nevertheless important aspects in improving efficiency, effectiveness and performance. And it's important to hear different points of view, such as B.
- What do the different groups of Country Managers think?
- Are the views of the employees at the head office different from those of other employee groups or different levels?
- What do younger employees think? It is often enlightening to find out such information, for example, if young talent thinks top executives are "in touch", "out of touch" or "on message" or "off message".
- If employees receive their supervisor's sufficient support for certain areas, B. Change initiatives in which they are involved ?.
4 Results: How well does digital change work in companies?
Although so many books and articles have been written and we all know so much about change, it still remains hard to find one of the most difficult areas to be right in business. It may be a complex area.
To a large extent, success also depends on how committed people are to the change process - most of us have probably experienced a situation where everything seems to be slowing down in a new program of change that is slowed down by those who change the world disapprove of new structures and initiatives or sometimes by individuals who feel that they have the most to lose. our recommendation
- The good news in the survey is that most managers say that their organization reaches the business benefit expected for the initiated change initiatives.
- It is interesting to note that almost all respondents are of the opinion that coping with change is an essential part of their role.
- This sense of ownership of change is important because often lack of personal "buy-in" reduces the chances of success.
- The survey results also show where changes can be improved. One question is whether executives have the skills to make good change - nearly half of respondents say that this is not the case in their organization.
It is important to inform early on - and well before any formal initiative - about any changes.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).