How to improve resistance
The areas described in the previous sections of this series provide a set of ideas that can help create more effective organizations and more efficient employees.
In addition, there are a number of ways in which organizations could create more resilience among employees to help them cope better with the pressures and stresses of their daily work lives.
7 tips for better management
But what about good management? For this we have compiled 7 final tips that show you how to be the leader in your business Company can improve.
- Take responsibility: A significant change would result if individuals were encouraged to adopt more self-responsibility for these issues in their own business areas, For example, a senior employee could examine how the business unit works and what might help create more resilience.
- Discussing solutions in the team: And teams could regularly discuss what makes the team and individual members more resilient. We also believe that higher investment in education and development is possible and meaningful.
- Strengthen team development: Less than half of the managers interviewed indicated that their organizations provided sufficient time for team development, and slightly more than half of the respondents indicated that this is true of their own learning and development. Here is still air up: Improve the team development in their organizations.
- Take a critical look at your organization: Any organization that wants to improve its performance should address its own situation - it should be a clear majority of executives who respond positively to such questions as these. The contrasting views of two managers participating in the survey illustrate very different perspectives.
- Actively solve problems: Many managers highlight problems that have arisen in some organizations and are described by some managers in our survey. These are problems that could be solved by looking at the change. The second manager describes a great workplace: t.
- Create a great work environment: Another manager surveyed describes a great workplace by highlighting the values of the organization, which in turn attracts employees with a strong system of beliefs and values.
- Employees: Good employees need high responsibility and the opportunity to go their own way forward. Enable this through appropriate planning.
How it can work - and how not
To conclude, we would like to compare two quotes that show that you can best run good leadership - and how not. Think about it!
Some change projects are a catastrophe here - they all follow the same path to demise: too promising achievements, too little need and time, missing deadlines and degenerating into war and disputes or pretending that everything is alright ... we have to learn instead and we also have to build on learning from self-contained projects. I know that I may sound disillusioned, but it is really just frustration that we keep making the same mistakes without learning.
We are a value-based organization that attracts, recruits and empowers people with a strong system of beliefs and values. We have annual retreats and team building times. Our employees are regularly involved in working groups and are asked about new initiatives. We develop systems that enable more innovation and research and development. The leadership style of the company is "high responsibility" but "low level", which requires strategic planning but also gives employees the freedom to go their own way.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).