From the author:
Civilization causes mental exhaustion
In our usually very urban everyday world, we challenge ourselves permanently focused concentration on immense details. This exhausted us mentally. A habituation can take place at most superficially. As a result, we develop, for the most part completely unconsciously, strong desires for control, security and diversified distraction.
We are so permanently "on" and feel increasingly irritated, we find it difficult to switch off, let alone do nothing at all. This even leads to feelings of fainting and burnout because we are becoming more and more aware of how impossible it is to gain control over our lives. At the same time, we are longing for security and thus control. The vicious circle is becoming more and more fatal.
Nature brings effortless attention
Different in nature. There, the stimuli used for our genetics for millions of years lead to unconscious and conscious fascination. Naturreize calm down. Our heart beats more patiently, blood pressure and stress hormone levels relax as well as our muscles. Our brain halves then become more active and we have more and better ideas.
We breathe deeper and feel more comfortable. We arrive in the here and now and with ourselves. This leads to an enormous feeling of trust in people, events and above all in us. With this increased self-confidence, we recognize much better possibilities and opportunities and thus take the constructive view from afar to our lifeworld.
How does this lead to more money?
- Decisions are more sustainable and thus more lucrative: Subjects in a Dutch study chose financial issues in their natural environment and / or influenced by natural scenes, 15 percent more frequently for longevity and higher profits.
- Competition promotes short-term decisions: In a small natural environment, ie in an urban setting, we focus on status and money. This promotes short-term action. Logically, because we are ubiquitously exposed to the observation and presence of others, which affects us in our feeling, thinking and behavior. We have to assert ourselves permanently, which makes long-term thinking difficult.
- Better relationships and better networking: Already nature pictures promote relationships and the sense of community. As you know, relationships only harm those who have none. The well-known phenomenon that we feel particularly attached to others as soon as we are together in nature finds its reason here. We want to surround ourselves with like-minded people and exchange ideas intensively. We feel belonging and our abilities are actually needed and appreciated.
- More and better ideas: By far the most innovative ideas which are important to the company are created in nature; namely to 28%. Widely followed, all other environments follow.
- Better self-reflection: What do you think about traveling alone in nature? To yourself and your next future. That's the way to get to your actual motivations. Unaffected by others, by fashions and trends. Not only to feel these true motivations very clearly, but also to believe them, is extremely easy for us outside. Yes, they become what they really are: the truth that is valid for us. Following this inner voice is the most lucrative way a person can go.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Read customer feedback and buy a book on this topic at a discount: Do you like this text and want to read more information about it? Buy the right book including this text, buy it here in two languages, as a member even with a 20 percent discount. Would you like to take a look at the book first? You can do this by previewing the book look at and then purchase on the book page.
German edition: ISBN 9783965962705
English version: ISBN 9783965962712 (Translation notice)
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).