How to save ideal?
It is Z. For example, it makes sense to list pubs and restaurant visits in separate posts - usually you go to the pub more often and then spend smaller amounts, while you go to the restaurant less often, but then spend more per visit. Later, the Excel spreadsheet shows us exactly how much money you need to save on each item to reach the set savings target.
Speaking of restaurant ...
- As an alternative to restaurants I have discovered a small but well-maintained snack: The food is good - and the biggest benefit: The small restaurant is a real communicative meeting place.
- On the other hand, I like happy-hour-hopping in the pubs: I read the Happy-Hours of different places on the Internet site of my city magazine, or write down directly when Happy-Hour is at bars I like. And after that, I set myself up when I want to save money, but still want to leave.
- Or I organize a fun picnic in the summer with friends instead of a beer garden. Everyone brings something to drink and nibble with. For many, this is a bit of getting used to, but: It always depends on how such ideas are sold.
- On the other hand, in many cases, it is equally useful to group certain items, such as those for telecommunications. Nowadays a considerable savings potential can be achieved by flatrates.
How to evaluate the table
In the end, the Excel table counts automatically how much I spent, and calculates how much I have to save on a monthly basis so as not to exceed the amount that is available to me monthly. So I can determine my Sparziel exactly and knows how much I have to save on a monthly basis.
For example, I have already entered some items in the template, such as the gasoline costs, the gym or excursions. Of course you can change the individual items at any time, expand the table with new fields or rename existing fields and adapt the table to your needs. In addition, I have left room for my own position in the Additional costs fields. To help you understand what you should type in the fields, each item has been supplemented with explanations that you can retrieve by clicking the small square in the box. If you need more fields, you can also copy the existing fields - but remember to copy the formula as well! For me, clothes and shoes are also part of the flexible costs. These are basic needs, on the other hand, clothes are not just clothes, and you can save on those as well.
Here you will find two excel files for download.
Speaking of: bonus programs and loyalty cards
Especially shoe and clothing stores are now advertising with bonus programs and loyalty cards. That sounds cheap, but often caution is advised: Participation is usually only worthwhile, if you really often shop there. On closer inspection, another store is often even cheaper than the promised discount. In addition, such loyalty cards collect and disclose personal information - be sure to specify what information is required. And check the terms and conditions: What happens if the card is lost? What happens if you use the card as a form of payment but are in arrears?
Incidentally, such an overview of the private costs can also be created for the whole year, for which you simply have to copy the monthly sheet several times. This makes sense, because it makes the overview more objective. Larger but rare expenses, such as holidays, should be divided by the number of months. Then keep a better overall picture.
... Speaking of vacation
- For example, I make a kind of wellness and recreation holiday, which is partly accepted by the fund, once a year through my health insurance.
- And after getting upset that there are no low-cost airlines in some European countries, I sometimes travel by bus: Company how Eurolines serve all of Europe.
- An extra tip: If you do not want to travel alone for reasons of cost, you should enter Google once the term "travel partner" - here you will find a wide, constantly changing range of options to riders and fellow travelers.
- A cheap flight and also a free travel guide for download offers German Wings.
- If you want to figure out not just your leisure time, but generally what you spend all your money on, so where does your money stay, then you can use one of the many household books, a household calendar, or budget planner. Patterns are offered by authorities, ministries and credit institutions.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).