Identify the true core
In the course of his personal development, man develops two bowls around his "true self". The inner shell "What I fear to be" consists of the emotional world of all restrictions, prohibitions, experiences and the associated fears and reservations.
The outer shell "What I pretend to be" consists of the behaviors that are used over others. Communication usually takes place from the outer shell depending on the situation. The horse is not impressed by these bowls, but communicates with the "true self".
Can the horse look into our souls?
Horses do not react to how we want to work, but they feel what is going on inside us, For example, had learned to be deliberately dominant.
If the horse perceives the slightest spark of uncertainty behind this "facade", it will react immediately. In contact with the horses, I learn to reflect on my previous behavior and thus initiate changes to myself.
The horse as a mirror
Horses help us in the immediate reflection of our own actions. The following exercise is based on skills we use Guide of people need. The immediate sense of achievement comes through one hundred percent presence and intuition.
Exercise instruction: distance and proximity
The participant is together with the horse in the "Picadero" - a square with just 11 m side length - and lets it run in a circle. With a flag, the horse is driven forward.
Its own pace determines the pace of the horse. Energetic steps and the use of the flag generate leadership demands.
Respect or not?
If, after two or three laps, the participant has the impression of being respected by the horse, he can drop the flag behind him.
- Does the horse stop?
- Or is it the participant?
- Or is it halfway?
Learning to trust with horses
Now the participant hangs the leader in the halter and guides the horse in the loose loop through the square.
- Does the horse voluntarily follow?
- Does it react to human body movement?
- Does the participant communicate with the horse?
I train with horses. The reactions of the animals help to get to know each other better. Through targeted exercises, seminar participants learn how to expand their behavioral repertoire and transfer them to their own management / work.
Horse-supported training at a glance in 10 points:
- Training of the observing power: Since horses can not speak, it is important to keep an eye on the big four-legged animals: Are they on the point? Are they unwilling? Or maybe they even fear?
- Review of the body language: horses react to the smallest physical signals, whether someone radiates authority and serenity or is more anxious and excited.
- Unqualified feedback: Horses do not pay attention to rank and title: Their feeadback is based on the here and now. Past performance is uninteresting.
- Remaining images: Anyone who has once worked with a horse will not forget the key scenes so quickly.
- Confrontation with new ones: In trainings with horses, executives can check how they react to new situations.
- Emotional response: The exercises with the animals speak on an emotional level whose effect no one can escape.
- Promoting a trusting charisma: horses follow the one they trust and treat them with respect. If you want to force them over, they will not succeed.
- Individual work: The exercises with horses lead to individual insights. Everyone can discover their own resources and work on their own subject.
- Easy Transfer: How people live horses in a social network. In many behaviors parallels can be found. Suggestions of the moderators help with the self-interpretation of the experiences
- Recognize unconscious behavior: Trying out your own strategies, also brings unconscious behavior to the day. Thus, there are explanations for certain patterns from the workplace.
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).