What was it about? Companies such as Daimler, Otto or Deutsche Bahn, as well as numerous personal agents, are increasingly focusing on social media, on Facebook, Twitter, Xing and blogs, in order to speak to specialists and executives of tomorrow.
On the one hand to actively search for highly qualified employees, but also on the other hand, in order to get better acquainted with employees in Spe already than with a traditional cover letter / CV would be possible.
At the same time, however, the communication behavior of companies becomes more open. And that's exactly what offers applicants the chance to attract attention at an early stage and engage in dialogue with potential employers:
Network and exchange
For example, by networking with company representatives and exchanging. Or by demonstrating their commitment and knowledge - for example, in a blog. And finally, by increasing their awareness and discoverability through activities on the Web 2.0.
And even if social media communication may not replace traditional applications, it is already possible today to apply for an entirely unorthodox job - even for a traditional company like Daimler, which is based on the unusual Casting a social media addict recently irritated and then reacted enthusiastically.
- Basics of the communication behavior in the social web, which is mainly oriented towards coexistence and willingness to help.
- Overview of the recruiting activities of various companies and personnel service providers in the social web.
- Introduction to the technical possibilities that Twitter, Facebook and Co. offer for job search, networking and self-marketing.
- Tips to attract attention - eg through search engine optimization or unusual job applications.
- Reputation management: What information should I get from myself on Twitter, Facebook, Xing and co. reveal - and which not?
Veranstalter: EcoSkills - Economic and Business Soft Skills, Department 02 - Economics, University Street 25, D-35037 Marburg cooking time: 27.04.2011 10: 00 h - 27.04.2011 14: 00 h Location: Room AP 1, On plan 1
- The number of participants was limited to 30 persons
- Binding registration to EcoSkills, Upon registration, a registration fee was due
- Participants of the EcoSkills certificate: 15 Euro
- Participants for a single certificate / qualification certificate: 20 Euro.
- External participants: 30 Euro.
- Registration took place via email stating the name, matriculation number (University of Marburg), event name and date.
Learn more - eBook made to measure, eCourse on Demand or personal advice
eBook custom made: You want a book on a topic of your choice? We are happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver in a format of your choice. Please enter when booking under "interests" your desire.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).