10 Tips to pass the application test
- Use the time of the task declaration at the beginning of the tests: Clarify the task and solution scheme. Try to remember similar, already solved exercises from test training books. Ask the test leader in case of ambiguity, as long as opportunity exists.
- Work as fast as possible, with a reasonable amount of care.
- Do not bite on difficult tasks. Otherwise, you will lose valuable processing time for other, perhaps much easier tasks. As a rule, test tasks are arranged according to increasing difficulty.
- If different answers are given, if you have doubts about the right solution, try the following strategies: Try to rule out the wrong solutions to "circle in" (exclusion strategy). It is easier, for. For example, choose from two remaining options than among several. Or, if necessary, recommend a solution instead of ticking anything.
- Only participate in a test if you feel completely healthy and well rested.
- Avoid additional stresses besides the test stress - even if this is sometimes easier said than done. If you are not so fit, try to arrange a new test date. With a good reason you can easily achieve this.
- Familiarize yourself with the test situation "Test" in advance. Take the matter as calmly as possible. On the one hand, this means being ready to really do something for it to work. On the other hand, one must not let his disappointment get too big if it does not succeed immediately to get the desired training or job.
- It is very important to gather information about tests and application procedures for employers you are interested in. Why not apply to one, for example? Companywhere you do not necessarily want to get an education or take a job - just for the purpose of gaining a test (and application) experience? In addition, the meeting with other applicants has real advantages: one meets "fellow sufferers" and has time for a detailed exchange of experience.
- Do not make your self-esteem dependent on test results. On the scientific side, the derivability of professional success is even decisively contradicted by the test result. The test result does not tell you about your intelligence, your ability to perform and concentrate, and nothing about your value as a person and your alleged (non-) suitability for a job.
- Respect your test, authority, and scientific credentials and assure yourself of the supportive solidarity of important people in your environment. And show you simply times to better-informed and meckerern a few test tasks with the invitation to solve them even once.
Typical test tasks
Even today, we would like to introduce you to a typical test task. Decide which spelling is the right one for this task. Multiple spellings can be allowed. For 15 tasks, you have 12 minutes of time.
- 1. The Chancellery publishes a communiqué / communique.
- 2. The secretary carries out her work very independently / independently.
- 3. Maria was the hardest / hardest student in the class.
- 4. My friend is always very cheerful in the morning / morning.
- 5. The friends go to the theater on Saturday evening / Saturday evening / Saturday evening.
- 6. On the whole, on the whole, he has been able to solve the tasks of the exam.
- 7. Please explain this to me in German / in German.
- 8. The business had / had to the customer the amount credit / write well.
- 9. We went by bike / trek the forest path / forest walk / along.
- 10. The captain, Kapiten, hauled / hired a crew for his ship.
- 11. The items on the agenda are numbered / numbered for a better overview.
- 12. The kids like spaghetti / spaghetti with tomato sauce / tomato sauce.
- 13. Marion has forgotten her Necessaire / Nessessär on vacation.
- 14. He has not been able to solve 100% / 100-percent because he was too excited.
- 15. Since the bank employee has little time, he feeds mainly on fast food / fast food / fast food.
Text as PDF, book or eCourse on the topic or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).