Help, an application test
You will certainly have trouble if you are faced with such tests for the first time. Nevertheless, that is no reason to despair. Be aware that you are not alone and that you can practice these tests with our book.
Above all, it depends on the right preparation. This is about organizational things and especially about your emotional and intellectual attitude to the tests.
Do not interfere with yourself
Very important to know: In most cases, in the real test situation, you will not be able to successfully process the large amount of test tasks presented to you within the short time frame. This is also intended in test reality to determine the "performance limit" of a person. In addition, the tasks usually increase in difficulty.
For your personal evaluation please take into account that about 60 percent of correctly solved tasks (in the total amount of a test task type) are quite satisfactory. Basically, 100 percent can never be achieved, and if you're up to 65 to 75 percent, you can really be satisfied with your performance.
What to do if it does not work?
By the way: Anyone who resolves everything or almost everything can not be sure that he will reach his desired goal, because often testers and personnel managers are suspect candidates.
If it does not work out right away: Do not make your self-confidence dependent on the test result. You can still count to the winners if you learn from your experience and continue apply, Even if it is hard - the top bid is: Stay tuned and persevere until it finally works. We wish you good luck and good luck!
Here, we will present you with typical questions about how you can be involved in an interdisciplinary test.
1. Christmas is celebrated by Christians ...
- a) The Feast of Reconciliation
- b) The Feast of Love
- c) the distribution of the Holy Spirit
- d) the birth of Jesus Christ
2. A hydrometer is a measuring device ...
- a) to determine the density or specific gravity of liquids
- (b) for the detection of radioactive radiation
- c) for determining the pressure of liquids or gas
- d) for detecting electrical resistance
3. The Tate Gallery can be found in ...
- a) New York
- b) Los Angeles
- (c) Copenhagen
- (d) London
4. The owl is often chosen as a symbol for ...
- a) passion
- b) loneliness
- c) Wisdom
- (d) Peace
5. What was the conclusion of the Schengen Agreement?
- a) Ethical control in gene tests
- (b) Introduction of the euro
- (c) reduction of border controls within the EU
- (d) Coordination of frequencies in air traffic
6. Who was Louis Armstrong?
- a) Musicians
- b) Astronaut
- c) Physicists
- d) Writers
7. What is a paternoster?
- a) Christian prayer
- (b) Personnel circulation
- c) a solemn procession at Easter
- d) Ferris wheel
8. How many continents are there according to the geopolitical division?
- a) 5
- b) 7
- c) 9
- d) 6
9. What is the Porta Nigra?
- a) a famous ancient bridge in Madrid
- b) a Roman city gate and landmark of the city of Trier
- c) a temple complex of the Aztecs in Mexico
- d) a very venomous snake species in the Amazon
10. What is the current VAT rate for butter?
- a) 7%
- b) 19%
- c) 25%
- d) 10%
11. Under the so-called placebo effect in the medication one understands ...
- a) phantom pain
- (b) a self-fulfilling prophecy
- c) an anti-virus effect
- d) a dummy medication
12. What is the Kaaba?
- a) a special written document
- b) a religious pilgrimage site
- c) a memorial to the Holocaust
- d) a central sanctuary of Islam
13. Genealogy deals with the ...
- a) Political and social research
- b) Ancestral research
- c) Archeology
- d) genetic research
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).