Berufebilder.de is one of 20's most important female blogs
Heard recently Berufebilder. yes already to the 100 most important German blogs - and the methodology of the ranking is explained in this article - but the award as one of 20 most relevant German bloggers I personally was particularly happy - for three reasons:
- On the one hand, there are definitely great, inspiring women in this ranking who do their job with a lot of passion and also act as role models for me personally. Therefore, I find this signal important and also correct for other bloggers and women: to raise their voice, to say their opinion is worthwhile.
- On the other hand, I think it is important and good that next to me also Wiwo editor Claudia Tödtmann with her management coverage on 5 is represented and thus shows: women write about a wide and wide range of topics, including the economy, politics, management and motorsport - and not just about the otherwise as shallow and typically feminine ridiculed topics such as fashion, lifestyle and travel, which are on a closer look just not so shallow but sometimes also very political and socially critical.
- Finally, I am also an increased perception of HR Blogger Sezen that their exciting, forward-looking themes for social change often unfortunately rather discussed for years in the professional bloggers corner and maybe learn from such rankings a little more awareness.
Top 20: The Most Relevant Bloggers in Germany
And these are the 20 most relevant bloggers in Germany:
- Xenia van der Woodsen, xeniaoverdose - Lifestyle, Fashion
- Gudrun Hirsch, Picture Press 2015's Blog - Motor Racing and Motorsport
- Ingrid Newkirk, VeganBlog.de - Vegetarianism
- Christine Neder, Lilies Diary - Travel, Lifestyle
- Claudia Tödtmann, Wiwo Management Blog - Management
- Julia Richter, German dinner - cooking
- Katja Hentschel (and others) travelettes, topics: Travel
- Lea Becker, Lingerie Diary - Underwear
- Sarah Eichhorn, Josie loves - topics: lifestyle, fashion, travel
- Milena Heißerer, amazed - topics: lifestyle, fashion, travel
- Kathrin Bierling, fashion pilot - fashion
- Luciana Blümlein, Lu attracts - Lifestyle, fashion
- Jessica White, Journelles - Lifestyle, Fashion, Travel
- Nike van Dinthem, This is Jane Wayne - Fashion, Lifestyle, Culture
- Palina Kozyrava, palinapralina - Lifestyle, Fashion, Travel
- Ji-Young Kim, the classy cloud - lifestyle, fashion, travel
- Susanne Ackstaller, Texterella - Lifestyle, Fashion
- Simone Janson, Berufebilder.de - Labor market
- Elke Weiler, MEERBLOG - Travel, Lifestyle
- Anja Beckmann, Travel on Toast - Travel
Conclusion and further information
In any case, I say - also on behalf of all my authors and those who helped to build this blog and stood by me with words and deeds - many thanks!
The overview of the most relevant bloggers in Germany, by the way here.
More knowledge - eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).