The blogger relevance index has just announced the 20 most relevant bloggers in Germany: In addition to great, outstanding women is also Berufebilder.de with it. We are honored and happy about the important message for the female blogosphere & the HR blogger scene.
Berufebilder.de belongs to the 20 most important female blogs
Recently Berufebilder.de already belongs to the 100 most important German blogs- and the methodology of the ranking will be explained in this post - but the award as one of 20 most relevant German bloggers I personally was particularly happy - for three reasons:
- On the one hand, there are definitely great, inspiring women in this ranking who do their job with a lot of passion and also act as role models for me personally. Therefore, I find this signal important and also correct for other bloggers and women: to raise their voice, to say their opinion is worthwhile.
- On the other hand, I think it is important and good that next to me also Wiwo editor Claudia Tödtmann with her management coverage on 5 is represented and thus shows: women write about a wide and wide range of topics, including the economy, politics, management and motorsport - and not just about the otherwise as shallow and typically female ridiculed topics such as fashion, lifestyle and travel, which are on closer inspection not so shallow but sometimes also very political and socially critical.
- Finally, I am pleased about an increased perception of the HR blogger-Sezen, who often discuss their exciting, forward-looking topics on social change, unfortunately, more often in the blogger blog corner and maybe through such rankings also learns something more perception.
Top 20: The Most Relevant Bloggers in Germany
And these are the 20 most relevant bloggers in Germany:
- Xenia van der Woodsen, xeniaoverdose - Lifestyle, Fashion
- Gudrun Hirsch, Picture Press 2015's Blog - Motor Racing and Motorsport
- Ingrid Newkirk, VeganBlog.de - Vegetarianism
- Christine Neder, Lilies Diary - Travel, Lifestyle
- Claudia Tödtmann, Wiwo Management Blog - Management
- Julia Richter, German dinner - cooking
- Katja Hentschel (and others) travelettes, topics: Travel
- Lea Becker, Lingerie Diary - Underwear
- Sarah Eichhorn, Josie loves - topics: lifestyle, fashion, travel
- Milena Heißerer, amazed - topics: lifestyle, fashion, travel
- Kathrin Bierling, fashion pilot - fashion
- Luciana Blümlein, Lu attracts - Lifestyle, fashion
- Jessica White, Journelles - Lifestyle, Fashion, Travel
- Nike van Dinthem, This is Jane Wayne - Fashion, Lifestyle, Culture
- Palina Kozyrava, palinapralina - Lifestyle, Fashion, Travel
- Ji-Young Kim, the classy cloud - lifestyle, fashion, travel
- Susanne Ackstaller, Texterella - Lifestyle, Fashion
- Simone Janson, Berufebilder.de - Labor market
- Elke Weiler, MEERBLOG - Travel, Lifestyle
- Anja Beckmann, Travel on Toast - Travel
Conclusion & further information
In any case, I say - also on behalf of all my authors and those who helped to build this blog and stood by me with words and deeds - many thanks!
The overview of the most relevant bloggers in Germany, by the way here.