What is YITP?
YITP has an exciting concept: you are looking for Company Not just IT specialists, but also train them in cooperation with the companies. Companies can have a say in what the IT specialist needs to know.
YITP organizes an international symposium on the subject of skilled workers - today, on Wednesday, the 10. September 2014 from 9 to 17 Watch in the Print Media Academy Heidelberg.
High-ranking speakers, such as Dr. Gerd Zika from the Institute for Employment Research (IAB) or Frank Kaiser, Deputy Managing Director of the AHK (German-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry) Istanbul.
I myself will be sitting on a podium starting at 11.30 Watch on the topic "IT Skills Shortage and Demographic Change in Germany, Ensuring Skill through Immigration and Qualification."
To sit with me on the podium:
- Klaus Behrla | Vice-President Business Development Europe Linux, Professional Institute (LPI)
- Dipl. Math. Ulrich Engelhardt, Supervisory Board SHE Informationstechnologie
- Caner Aver | ZfTI Center for Turkic Studies and Integration Research
What will we discuss?
The event will be moderated by Dr. Andreas Müller, publisher of the magazine "Future profession". And we will probably discuss the following topics:
- Is there a shortage of skilled workers at all? Or can we all go home, because skilled workers are not missing?
- If there is a lack of specialists, you would have to pay more to get a good man or a good woman. In fact, professionals often earn less than 10 years ago. How does that fit together?
- Quite provocative: Are salaries being pushed by foreign specialists in Germany?
- On the other hand, you want to plan as a business owner in the long term. You have to think of something to keep good people?
- What are the tips on how Turkish candidates should behave in an interview?
- It is often said that companies behave arrogantly towards applicants. Are there any tips for hiring managers so that they do not scare off the best possible specialist right away?
- Is it possible to apply the same standards as a German candidate for a Turkish specialist in the interview?
- Sometimes one hears: "I had only 6 applicants. Not enough to choose one. "If you ask, you will hear that all 6 were good quality. Still, you can not decide, maybe there is something better. Does the diamond have to be finished, not older than 20, two doctorates and must not cost anything?
I am looking forward to an exciting and lively discussion!
More knowledge - eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).