Between flow and hamster wheel
You love your work and see the challenge in the challenge. You move something in your business and give it all.
But you probably also know moments when you immediately experience how narrow the line can be between a long breath and breathlessness, between the euphoria of success and the thoughtfulness that follows the original human need Sense arises.
What is Executive Health?
Executive health means keeping the tension between the poles alive, without wasting or giving up. The goal is for the leaders to draw freely from their essence and enjoy their vitality.
As is possible today, we want to discuss and test this together with you at our Executive Health Day. Among the speakers will also be Thomas Sattelberger, former head of Telekom's staff.
It is an exclusive forum for small-to-medium discussions and on par with selected top executives. Surely we can finally leave the good old hamster wheel to the hamsters again.
Our book on the subject
The Executive Health Day is organized by the management consultants Steinbach und Partner, who also published the book of the same name in Springer-Gabler-Verlag. The executive health experts are:
- Dr. Hendrik Hüttermann, University of St. Gallen: “Research highlight:” The influence of leadership on mental health ”
- Armin Lutz, Managing Director danova GmbH: “Physical Health - Practical Approaches for Healthy Management”
- Dr. med. Jürgen Rieke, neurologist, epileptologist and psychiatrist: “The basic needs of people and their impact on their health”
- Prof. Dr. med. Robert von Känel, Chief Physician Psychosomatic Medicine at the Barmelweid Clinic, Canton of Aargau / Switzerland: “Stress and its effects on our physical health”
- Prof. Dr. med. Götz Mundle, addiction researcher, psychiatrist and psychotherapist, Center for Mental Health: “Drug and substance abuse in management”
- Jürgen Mette, Protestant theologian and publicist, speaker for the Marburger Medien Foundation: “Manager without manager - constructive handling of illness”
- Simone Janson, columnist for “DIE WELT”, Cooperation partner of the FAZ, one of Germany's most well-known newspapers, institute and editor of BERUFEBILDER:“ Self management: work organization and productivity in the digital change ”
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Burisch, psychologist, head of the Burnout Institute in Northern Germany: “Stress-related diseases and their psychological effects - early detection of burnout”
- Dr. Denis Mourlane, Psychologist, Managing Director: ”Resilience in Everyday Management”
- Matthias Onken, journalist, former editor-in-chief “BILD”, founder agency Matthias Onken media: “Strategies for dealing with burnout”
- Gregor Wilbers, business graduate, executive coach, founder of the institute “Finding meaning in work”: “Inner balance and mindfulness in management”
- Dr. Friedrich Assländer, degree in business administration, sociology and psychology, management trainer, coach and consultant: “Healthy as an intellectual task: Christian principles for everyday management”
- Paul J. Kohtes, founder of PR agency Kohtes Klewes, Zen teacher: “Zen and the art of being healthy”
- Dr. Alexander Poraj, theologian, former managing director of the psychosomatic specialist clinic group Oberbergkliniken and spiritual director Benediktushof: “The meaning of the search for meaning”
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Berg, Dean of Business Psychology, University of Economics and Management, Hamburg: “How person, position and situation can be reconciled”
- Dr.-Ing. Peter Becker, Managing Partner, Steinbach and Partner: “Manager 4.0 - Requirements for Managers in a Digital World”
More knowledge - eCourses or personal advice
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).