Careful, it can be expensive
That unwanted eMailMarketing, So Sending eMails, without the recipient having previously given his consent, is prohibited, should be well known. And that goes further than many people think.
Because what many do not know: even for the call, one eMail or to forward a newsletter, you can be warned.
Because as soon as you get under the eMail attach something like "Tell a friend", it may be that you have to dig deep into your pocket.
3 tips for eMail-Marketing without warning
So here's a little guide on how to encourage your customers to do so eMails - without you having to fear the high costs of a warning:
- Do not hope for mild judges. Some richer take the originator of a corresponding one eMail- Forwarding function in liability, others not - relying on it to get a lenient judge is an unnecessary risk.
- Better: Make it easier for your recipient to recommend products from your website to others, or to copy and email a direct link from your website. This type of email marketing is allowed. As a result, the referrer sends his tips on his own responsibility - and you are off the hook.
- Make sure, however, that in the method described below the referrer is not tempted to send an email with promotional content - because then the recommendation loses its friendly nature and is legally classified as unwanted advertising - and you're back in the responsibility.
3 tips for eMail-Marketing on special occasions
There are plenty of special occasions: company anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas. All the best opportunities to be with you eMails to be remembered by customers and clients. Because this type of reminder marketing offers several advantages:
- The customer / client is glad that you think of him. This joy enhances mutual trust. In today's economy, where a company's primary focus is primarily the personal commitment and the relationships of its employees, it is worth the money.
- In the long term, this creates greater customer loyalty than keeping your customers up to date with the latest information about you Company which the customer does not need.
- Christmas emails are not considered as unwanted advertising - at least unless you receive explicit messages. So you do not need to be afraid of being warned.
3 Tips for Designing eMails
But to really benefit from these advantages, you should send the eMails mindful of some principles so that they really arrive as you intended.
- Dispense with the eMail on oversized attachments - that annoys the recipient only instead of delighting.
- Even if a personal approach is always better: Become nevertheless not too personal and trustful - it is still a business email and the style should be chosen accordingly.
- Do not write mass mailings - even if you write to a large number of customers, you should still make the effort to send each one a single email in which he is the sole recipient. You can change the wording of the eMail while copying, but should be in every new eMail address the recipient personally again. Patience is required so that it does not come here to fools.
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).