From the author:
Just have a break
Sometimes we just want to put the head next to the keyboard and sleep. The crux is to use omputer, internet and co.
If we do not and sometimes forget to press the "off" button, the technique will not enrich our existence, it will only complicate it.
6 Tips for the correct handling of the technology
- Conversely, plan your own communication accordingly and use different channels. When you send an eMail, you allow your counterpart not to respond immediately. If it is urgent, call.
- Sort exactly who to whom you provide what information. Do not become a spammer; not everyone must always be involved in everything. If you protect others from the virus-like spread of worthless information, you end up protecting yourself.
- Create a trouble-free environment in which you can work in peace. If this is not possible permanently, set up fixed times in which you can not be reached by telephone and do not ask for e-mails.
- Speaking of eMails: Ask yourself whether you need to receive any new message immediately by an optical and / or acoustic signal, and whether the time intervals for fetching eMails can not be any greater.
- On days when you feel very restless and jump from one task to the next without ever completing one, you can try to concentrate on a project for a previously defined timeframe (eg five minutes). Sounds simple, but can be difficult.
- Feed your brain specifically with complex chunks instead of small appetizers, challenge it and train to focus on one thing. Read the editorial in "Time." Read a book or join a book club right away. Learn something new. Go to the theater (and check out what's up with the play).
Text as PDF, book or eCourse on the topic or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).