For commenting on Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® certain rules apply. Posts that do not match them will be deleted. Please read the regulations thoroughly.
1. Dating tone and content
If you want to post a comment or make an entry in the forum, we are looking forward. However, you should pay attention to the following points:
- It's always nice to know who you're talking to. We are therefore pleased if you name your name and we know with whom we are dealing.
- Please treat others as you would like to be treated: They have to do with people and not with virtual personalities.
- Argue hard in the matter, but not with personal attacks or arguments that relate to the person.
- Insults, libel, sexual allusions and sexist or racist as well as popular persecution are prohibited.
- Everyone has the right to his own opinion. Therefore, do not try to impose your opinion on others.
- Please write any comments in English, German or Italian.
- Please refrain from offensive, obscene, vulgar, libelous, glorifying violence or for other reasons punishable content
- Your contributions should not be contrary to applicable law or good morals.
- In particular, you declare that you have the right to publish the text and images used in your contributions under your name.
To comment here is harmless regarding privacy as we do not use an external commenting system. Nevertheless, you should pay attention to the following points when commenting:
- Next to the comment, the name you enter appears. This name is publicly visible to everyone. And in the years to come!
- For this reason, you have the possibility to use a pseudonym!
- When you enter an Internet address, it will be linked to your name in public view.
- The eMailAddresses of users are not published and stored internally only in connection with the comment.
- The data will not be shared with third parties.
- You agree to these regulations by entering your comment.
3. Deletions of comments
There is no claim to publication. We reserve the right to block users who violate these rules for further use of the commentary function. The commentary function is intended to facilitate a factual discussion. Please note:
In order to ensure this, we reserve the right to delete any contributions that are made
- such discussion
- do not relate to the contributions
- exclusively advertising
- are obviously meaningless
- Calls for violence against persons, institutions, businesses or property
- pornographic content
- Copyright infringement
- otherwise violate the law or morality
- offensive, obscene, vulgar, libelous, glorifying violence or otherwise punishable content
- for further comments removed for the above reasons
- To be made in a language that we do not understand
- detectable spam
Attention: There is also no claim that once written contributions can be deleted again. Therefore, first think carefully about what you publish under which name, because the post is once online, it can usually no longer be deleted.
Publishing links to other sites is generally possible. However, the links may not lead to advertising and other commercial offers, chat or forums. Likewise, they may not lead to sites with criminal content. We are not responsible for the contents of third-party sites and assume no liability whatsoever. More in the Disclaimer.
The contributions in the comments or in the forum only reflect the personal views and opinions of the users. We assume no liability for the correctness and completeness of the contents.
Insofar as individual comments or journal entries infringe the rights of third parties or contain unlawful contents for other reasons, the respective named author is responsible for the offense.
We make every effort to check the contributions on a regular basis. However, it is not possible to assume responsibility for the content of any kind.