Focus on solutions, not on problems
People with a strong inner attitude focus on solutions, not problems. You take full responsibility for your life and your results at all times. They have a powerful vision and set themselves magnetic goals.
They are decisive and possess a high sense of attention. You are always in a position to control your behavior flexibly and go every task with great passion. Above all, they have humor and do not take themselves quite so seriously.
Checklist: What makes a negative attitude?
As you read these lines, you already have a certain attitude, an attitude that will take you through your life and help you achieve your results. But are you even aware of this inner attitude?
And what makes the difference between positive and negative attitude? A negative attitude is one with which you will by no means succeed. Let's take a look at the attitude that you will never succeed in:
- They are of the opinion that they already know everything.
- They make the external circumstances responsible for your own situation.
- They look for the blame for their own results in other people.
- They like to use phrases like “I already know that”, “I know everything” or “That never works”
- When you see an opportunity, you automatically think: “I can't do it”, “I can't do it” or “Where would we get there”.
- They are afraid of change.
- They have the feeling of being trapped in constraints and necessities.
- They are full and satisfied.
- You put your focus on finding excuses.
- They evaluate and judge quickly.
- They worry a lot and are prone to pondering and doubting.
- Your great fulfillment is when you can lament with colleagues together.
- They are opposed to new ideas, concepts and suggestions.
- They give up quickly if you are faced with difficulties.
Consider conflicts as an opportunity
Above it was about a negative attitude, with which you will be successful in any case. And now, on the contrary, let's take a look at the characteristics of a positive attitude. Because with the right attitude you are successful even in difficult conversations.
The biggest mistake you can make is to do nothing at all and try undertaketo sit out the conflict. Instead, use the following seven tips to turn the fear of difficult situations into the complete opposite.
Checklist: Turn your strengths into weaknesses with the right, positive attitude
Having a positive attitude makes it much easier for you to consider every conflict as an opportunity to get better and come to a common solution. It does not matter if it's a difficult negotiation, an employee appraisal or a customer complaint.
In this way, you can turn your supposed weakness into a strength. And by the way, you will sharpen your profile as a leader, entrepreneur or doer.
- They are open to new ideas, concepts and proposals
- They think positively and firmly believe that there is enough for everyone.
- They assume the responsibility for their own situation and the results achieved to 101 percent.
- They are ready to learn and grow for life.
- They are constantly creating new choices.
- They embrace change and consider this as a gift of life.
- Even in difficult situations, you are always looking for solutions.
- They regularly use the following sentences: "That sounds exciting", "How could I achieve this goal?" and "What can I learn from it?"
- They believe in themselves and in the fact that they have earned every success in the world.
- You build your own strengths and strengthen your weaknesses.
- You see mistakes as an opportunity for personal growth.
- They are willing to work hard and disciplined.
- You focus your attention on opportunities and opportunities.
- They are curious and open ("What would happen if I ...").
- They are risky and live passionately.
- You personally feel responsible for your life, your success, your employees and your mission.
- You are always ready to go that extra mile (after all, there is never a traffic jam).
- You have integrated the seven success keys into your life and understand them as the foundation of your inner attitude.
- They have no attitude, but they live an attitude and radiate this attitude.
Text as PDF, book or eCourse on the topic or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).