Social exclusion as a result
Digital media are conquering our lives. But what does “life” actually mean? I like to translate “life” as “what-is-happening-here-with-me”.
Anyone who does not live digitally today, that is, is not always present digitally, quickly risks being marginalized. This is no longer only subjective perception but sad reality. One misses access to the lives of the others.
Stay on the ball
In the past you were the only one in your club or circle of friends who didn't have any Email-Address, you shouldn't be surprised if you got no more information. And what about that Email started, now goes with Facebook and Instagram continue.
If you do not have an account, you will quickly forget. This happens in private life as well as in business. One does not learn important things from the market any more and even worse - the market does not learn what you can offer yourself. The real life is long ago digital - so it means to stay as far as possible in both worlds!
The world in 140 signs
Even before politics, the change does not stop. Donald Trump, President-in-Office of the US, is known for his Twitter messages. The posts even contributed significantly to his election success. Even now, he uses the platform almost daily. The situation would not have been possible a few years before.
The most powerful country in the world is presented and governed by 140 sign messages. Disasters, crises, disasters - whatever happens in the world, it will be commented on by the highest point in a nutshell. There is a digital life in an analog world. The crowd likes it! Gone are the days when you had to torture yourself through heavy food and your brain has gone to extremes. Instead, there are information bits from the president personally.
- Digitally shaped: Originally, the Internet and Facebook planned realistically. “Living” and “meeting” should be as natural as possible. In the meantime, however, “real life” adapts to digital and no longer the other way around. Thus, “digital life” shapes and changes the real world more and more subtly. The environment is increasingly reduced and accentuated to “I like” and “I don't like”.
- Accepting changes: Whether you view these changes as good or bad is up to you. A rating should not be made at this point. Although the spirit of digital life with “like” or “dislike” would actually require that. But this “digital life” is also part of our “real” life. And the reality has to be accepted and accepted, even if, of course, everyone can describe and follow their own suitable path.
- Do not forget reality: Despite the changes, you should always be aware of what world you are currently living in. Because of the intensive concentration on the “digital world” we quickly forget the “other”, original and personal “real world”. But that also has to be observed.
- Maintaining communication: Tweets to and from posts - there is nothing to talk about under four, six or eight eyes. People still react differently to personal communication. Human communication is the lubricant for everyday relationships. It is all the more important that it does not suffer from digitization.
- Differentiate worlds consciously: It is important to consciously differentiate between the “analog” and “digital” worlds. If you are clear about what world you are in, the change is not stress, but enrichment. After all, the dream of two worlds has existed for a long time. And it can be fun to play with two lives, to face the new, the unknown with excitement and to discover everything.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).