Social exclusion as a result
Digital media conquer our lives. But what does "life" actually mean? I like to translate "life" with "that-what-just-here-with-me-happening".
Anyone who does not live digitally today, that is, is not always present digitally, quickly risks being marginalized. This is no longer only subjective perception but sad reality. One misses access to the lives of the others.
Stay on the ball
Had formerly as the only one in the club or circle of friends no email address, one could not be surprised, if one no more information. And what started with the email now goes with Facebook and Instagram.
If you do not have an account, you will quickly forget. This happens in private life as well as in business. One does not learn important things from the market any more and even worse - the market does not learn what you can offer yourself. The real life is long ago digital - so it means to stay as far as possible in both worlds!
The world in 140 signs
Even before politics, the change does not stop. Donald Trump, President-in-Office of the US, is known for his Twitter messages. The posts even contributed significantly to his election success. Even now, he uses the platform almost daily. The situation would not have been possible a few years before.
The most powerful country in the world is presented and governed by 140 sign messages. Disasters, crises, disasters - whatever happens in the world, it will be commented on by the highest point in a nutshell. There is a digital life in an analog world. The crowd likes it! Gone are the days when you had to torture yourself through heavy food and your brain has gone to extremes. Instead, there are information bits from the president personally.
- Digital shapes: Originally Internet and Facebook were planned realistically. "Life" and "meetings" should be as natural as possible. Meanwhile, the "real life" adapts to the digital and not vice versa. Thus, the "digital life" is shaping and changing more and more subtly the real world. The environment is increasingly and more accentuated on "like me" and "I do not like" reduced.
- Accepting changes: Whether you see these changes as good or bad, is up to you. A rating should not happen at this point. Although the spirit of digital life with "like" or "dislike" would actually demand that. But even this "digital life" is part of our "real" life. And the reality has to be accepted and accepted, even if, of course, everyone can still describe and follow their own appropriate path.
- Remember reality: Despite the changes, you should always be aware of the world in which you live. Because of the intensive concentration on the "digital world" we quickly forget the "other", the very own and personal "real world". But it also has to be respected.
- Maintaining communication: Tweets to and from posts - there is nothing to talk about under four, six or eight eyes. People still react differently to personal communication. Human communication is the lubricant for everyday relationships. It is all the more important that it does not suffer from digitization.
- differentiating worlds consciously: It is important to consciously differentiate the "analogue" and the "digital" worlds. If you are aware of which world you are in at the moment, change is not stress but enrichment. The dream of two worlds finally exists for a long time. And it can be fun to play with two lives, to face the new, the unknown and to discover everything.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).