Coaching in the variety of perspectives
For this reason, we have sought competent support from clients and coaches, who tell us about their everyday life and their practice. They report very personally about their experiences and their experience.
We want to do justice to the variety of perspectives and shed light on both sides of the (coaching) medal. Because coaching is instructive, enjoyable, exciting, enriching, ... and much more for both parties involved. Both for the coaching client and for the coach. We experience coaching as a particularly elegant way of communicating with infinite opportunities for successful and sustainable results.
What gives you different opinions
And: Modern coaching can also be implemented with very simple and uncomplicated means. Excitingly, it does not matter whether you work as a professional coach or as a "coaching user" adopt the appropriate attitude and use proven methods. Because the crucial connections apply to every user.
If you get the opinion of clients and coaches, you can benefit from it as a coaching user in a variety of ways:
- You become a highly esteemed conversation partner. In private and professional life.
- They are able to support people who appreciate you, and to support them in their self-responsibility. (Of course only after they have actively invited you to it).
- They will shape relationships, build trust and gratitude to your clients.
What are the advantages of systemic coaching?
If we now consciously look into the professional environment, the coaching process and the corresponding inner attitude have an enormous positive influence on various levels. Because
- practicing systemic coaching is far-reaching, and it affects both personal aspects and aspects of social interaction.
- Within successful coaching processes several changes occur simultaneously:
- within the relationship between two people (between coaching client and coach)
- in the coaching client itself (regarding his views, attitudes, his plans, perspectives, goals, next steps, the perception of himself and his environment, etc.)
- within the entire system in which the coaching client is located (family, club, team, Company)
- in the coach himself (of his kind with the coaching technique, his position in the relationship-braided relationship with the coaching client, the perception of his own, his views, insights, perspectives, etc.)
- within the organization or system (eg, a team) where coaching is applied.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).