Critically creative exchange
In Company certain goals are to be achieved through more or less planned measures. For successful implementation, they must be regularly adjusted to economic conditions.
For a long time, this decision was only a decision from above, now more and more companies are going different ways. Managers demand and encourage managers and employees to deal critically and creatively with the company and its own position.
It is only through open communication that the company develops a common vision as the basis for a permanent development. If managers and employees form such a learning community, new development processes can be initiated.
But how do you become familiar with each other in a company? By having supervisors and co-workers get involved in one another and being fundamentally open to each other's point of view. Questions are helpful here.
Executives see their company differently than the employees, although they also have different perceptions. Individually, large parts of the whole story are blown out, because the assessment of the happenings is basically dependent on the position of the observer.
Finally, the platform for a change process forms the part in which the different visions coincide. Here lies the common reality.
Whether it is personal ability, career development or the new orientation of the company - in principle situations should be described first and not judged.
The objective presentation is the prerequisite for the search for new approaches. Questions are among the most important tools in this change and learning process.
8 virtuosic questioning techniques for corporate learning
Questions help to bring about a rethinking which enables executives and employees to positively influence the strategy and its success through entrepreneurial thinking and action.
Different types of questions are available for a questionnaire that is applied in a virtuosic manner:
- Questions about dates: provide very specific information, such as numbers, facts, etc., while the respondent must already take a personal position in the case of distinctive questions: How does your way of working differ from others? Do you have the same opinion as ...?
- With questions about gossip: a mood image can be captured: Are there rumors? What do you say about your department?
- Hypothetical questions: take a situation to find out possible reactions: what would happen if you were transferred to Division X?
- Circular questions: the opinion of other persons: How do your colleagues think about your approach?
- Future issues: of course, focus on these: What tasks do you see in the future?
- Context matters: provide information on who or what else is affected by the process. Does your partner know of your desire to take the lead?
- Questions about behavior and behavior patterns: provide concrete information
- Questions about the inner picture: finally help to draw a picture of personal thought and action.
Curiosity on the factual level
Naturally there is a certain curiosity behind questions. However, this should be at the level of factual interest and should not trigger one-sided interpretations and evaluations.
Rather, the person asked should get to know himself better by formulating the answers as precisely as possible. Polarizing questions are therefore of little use. Answers à la “yes or no” as well as “right or wrong” define a situation and prevent reorientation more than they could provide impulses for the future.
If questions form a substantial part of the communication, the learning community has good chances to successfully reach their class.
The new form of communicative co-operation for superiors, employees and companies has a profitable effect in every case and equally.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).