5 core issues of digitization
Responsible in Company are facing big challenges today. The huge cost pressure calls for intelligent technical solutions that contribute to the sustainable optimization of cost structures. And at the management level, the digital transformation needs to be guided and implemented in all areas - from new strategies to changing processes to important individual topics such as:
- What does a modern financial and HR system look like and what does it have to do?
- What should be done at the customer interface to continue to operate successfully in the market?
- How do we make the most of Big Data, Analytics, AI, Robotics and what do we need to optimize our supply chain?
- How can leaders set their goals effectively in their area of responsibility and achieve them effectively?
- And how can the right solutions be designed and expensive bad investments avoided under considerable time pressure?
Answers at the IDC and Oracle Executive Summit 2018
An answer to this is the IDC and Oracle Executive Summit 2018, which runs on 17. April 2018 Gesellschaftshaus Palmengarten takes place for the first time in Frankfurt am Main - with keynotes, round tables, best practice sessions and talks with decision-makers and competence partners.
Participation is free, but registration is required. I am pleased to be there personally and look forward to lively discussions and good exchange.
What exactly is it about?
What exactly is the detail of the event? What is offered? Here is an overview according to the organizer:
- Illuminate digital transformation: The event sheds light on the all-embracing topic of digital transformation, which has to be conducted in all business areas of a company and wants to provide basic recommendations for action here.
- Value-added exchange with proven experts: The participants receive new impulses and benefit-oriented recommendations from the plenary experts and, if requested, also in personal one-to-one discussions, for which the participants can register for the online registration.
- Best Practices: Participants will receive a multi-faceted overview of currently available IT technologies, case studies and practical presentations rounding off the program.
- Interactive knowledge exchange: Participants can benchmark their own projects and benefit from personal exchanges with colleagues from other companies and organizations.
- Enough space for networking: Finally, the event also offers a good opportunity to cultivate the network of colleagues and to talk to established and innovative providers without obligation.
Conclusion: more than sell
The IDC and Oracle Executive Summit 2018 is taking place for the first time, following a common trend: companies, especially in the tech sector, no longer market their products in pure sales shows, but hold informational events to discuss current trends in consumer electronics To inform about their products.
The tremendous upheavals of the digital revolution provide Oracel with excellent opportunities. I am pleased, at the 17. April to be live and in person and I am very curious to see how this combination is implemented by the software and hardware manufacturer.
Further information and registration link: http://www.idcexecsummit.com
More knowledge - eCourses or personal advice
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).