By the way: You will find an overview of the handpicked recommendations of our editors in our section Editorial book tips in cooperation with our partners Managementbuch.de & Roter-Reiter.de!
Our authors: Always good for a surprise!
Many of our authors can be found on national, some even on international book bestseller lists. Reason enough to refer to your books once again in an overview with gift tips.
And we promise: There is something for everyone here. From innovation mastermind Sir Ken Robinson to the management consultants Assig + Echter and application pope Jürgen Hesse to the introversion expert Dr. Sylvia Löhken.
15 blast books from our authors
- Always a blast are the books of Innovative thinker Sir Ken Robinson, The author knighted by Queen Elizabeth II shows in "Enthusiastic Life" how to passionately find and live his own individual talent.
- "Freedom for Managers" Challenge Assig + Echter in their current book. On Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® they have over Careers with ambition written, in her book, to which we too two-part interview It is about ambitions of executives and what goes wrong in our society. An exciting topic and an exciting philosophy far removed from control mania. A book that can handle it the top business books of women in Handelsblatt has achieved.
- Also on the Handelsblatt list is Ulrike Stahl with her title "So Business Goes", in which she gives us cooperation and creativity as Success Factors brings closer.
- In a similar direction Ute Blows in her book "Per Network to the Job" ,. An application guide of a different kind, showing how important the right contacts are.
- Already on ZDF was to be seen Best of HR – Berufebilder.de®-author Dr. Sylvia Loekenwho has made a name for herself as an expert in introversion and extroversion.
- The former diplomat and government spokeswoman for Lichtenstein, Dr. Gerlinde Manz-Christ, has published her book "The Art of Gentle Victory: Successful with Diplomacy" - and the name is program: It's about how to succeed in business with diplomacy.
- application expert Jürgen Hesse According to Wikipedia, together with his co-author Hans-Christian Schrader, he has published a total of 160 titles or more according to Wikipedia: The large Hesse / Schrader application manual provides everything you need to know for a successful career.
- If you are more and more upset about the stupidity of others, you should read this book by Professor Dr. Manuel Tusch and Dr. Volker Kitz grab: Entertaining and insightful, the psychologists analyze our thinking apparatus in their book “Why thinking doesn't want to get into our heads” and investigate the question: Why do we think what we think at all?
- But there are also books for the practice - for example, "Happy Sales" by a sales expert Sandra Schubert, What it is about: Selling - but in combination with the findings of happiness research and positive psychology. So stop the whining and just get started!
- Also dealing with the subject of sales deals Oliver Schumacher: In his readable title, it is about how to get through in 30 minutes prices. The quintessence of this: Most customers do not want the cheapest performance but they want the right value for their money. So do not lower the prices, but increase the value of a performance increase in the perception of the customer.
- The management thinker Anne M. Schüller has been a multiple bestselling author, is one of the LinkedIn top speakers and inventor of Touchpoint Management. Her latest book "The New Referral Marketing" deals with the topic of word of mouth as the number one sales trigger and explains how companies can use this extremely credible form of advertising cheaply.
- Dr. Matthias Nöllke works for Bavarian radio and is the author of numerous books on management and communication. This also includes his title "Power Games" on the secret rules of the game in the office,
- Dr.Ing. Peter Becker worked for NATO among others and is today Managing Partner of Personalberatung Steinbach und Partner. In this capacity, he dealt with the topic of "Executive Health" and - with a foreword by Father Anselm Grün - edited a book to which I also contributed a chapter. More about Book about health in management can be found here.
- Gerriet Danz has succeeded in doing something with his book "Neu Presentieren" that few succeed - he has set a new standard. And he made his book even better for the second edition and spiced it up into a multimedia book - it contains accesses for professional video training.
- Katharina Daniels In her published work "Anders Wirtschaften", she highlighted the topic of change management from a scientific perspective. Especially worth reading is the chapter about the new management form Holocracy. More about that new management ideas Katharina Daniels tells in an interview with an Best of HR – Berufebilder.de®.
Be it personal skills such as introversion and extroversion, career tips for presentation, ambition theory or communication or new leadership models such as holocracy - our authors are sure to find what they are looking for!
Look into the book and order options
eBook custom made: You want a book on a topic of your choice? We are happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver in a format of your choice. Please enter when booking under "interests" your desire.
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).