2003 he founded with the training to Life Coach after Martin Geiger a licensing system for coaching by phone. 2007 voted him the European Coaching Alliance for Coach of the Year. Today, the sought-after speaker is considered a proven expert for increasing the personal and entrepreneurial productivity and strategies of time management 3.0.
- Productive as boss and entrepreneur: Delegate employees properly
- Productive as a boss and entrepreneur: work trouble-free
- Positioning for coaches and consultants: 10 marketing tips for a small budget
- The fairy tale of the work-life balance: harmony in all areas of life?
- The not-to-do list: Implementation in everyday life
- The not-to-do list: just no blind activism
- The Not-to-Do List: Away with the digital slave driver
- The Not-to-Do List: Say no with autopilot
- The Not-to-Do List: Keep it Short
- The not-to-do list: Always keeping an eye on your own goals