van der Markt studied humanities in Munich, Amsterdam and Pretoria and has more than 25 years of international leadership experience, including as managing partner of the world's leading consulting firm Accenture. She holds an Executive MBA from Harvard University in cooperation with MIT's Sloan School of Management (Boston, Mass.). She is also Commercial Manager (Babson College) and winner of the German University Software Award.
Since 1998 Roswitha works van der Markt as executive consultant and coach for executives of the first and second level as well as author and business speaker. Its international customer and experience background includes companies such as Accenture, Siemens, Fujitsu, Infineon, HP, Oracle, SAP, Allianz, BT, GE, Telekom, as well as outstanding medium-sized companies. As an expert in Business Transformation, Change Management, Leadership and Human Performance, as well as Strategy and Organizational Development, she manages mandates in Eastern and Western Europe and the USA.
She also held teaching assignments at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, the Otto-Friedrichs-University, Bamberg, the Technical University, Dresden, the IE Business School, Madrid and was project coach of the IEWS (Institute of EastWest Studies) and the UNESCO for multi-national projects for the economic and democratic development of Eastern Europe.
She calls herself a digital baby boomer and has been working as a digital nomad for almost 20 years.
- New Leadership in Global Businesses: Bye Employee Talks!
- The end of the classic career: rise, descent, change?
- Leadership and personnel management without staff appraisal: People First?
- New Work and Digital Work: Wake Up German Managers!
- The VW scandal and values in competition: "Made in Germany" = high-performance scam?
- Lead Virtually: 7 success factors
- Virtual Leadership and HR Management: "It's all about people"
- Virtual Leadership: Trust wins