Tom Diesbrock himself has a curvaceous career behind him: starting with medical studies about working in a music project and as a photo editor, he studied psychology and founded a practice for psychotherapy. Today he works in Hamburg as a coach and psychological consultant. One focus of his work is the accompaniment of people in their professional reorientation. His book "Your horse is dead? Get Off! "Has been translated into several languages, and in October his new book" Butter at the Fish! "Will be released.
- Digital transformation and professional reorientation: 5 tips for more structure!
- Digital transformation and career reorientation: 5 tips against self-boycott!
- Digital Transformation and Career Reorientation: 7 steps to reboot
- Digital transformation and career reorientation: solving problems instead of brooding!
- Mental self-management in everyday life and job: Do not put your light under the bushel
- Mental self-management in everyday life and job: Everybody's Darling, Everybody's Depp?
- Mental self-management in everyday life and job: Stop being in the way!
- Why one should first look for the profession and then the training path: Where is the dream job?
- 10 Reasons to ride a dead horse: 10. Mental self-sacrifice
- 10 Reasons To Ride A Dead Horse: 9. Scary stories from the job market