Ulrike Stahl is Businesscoach, trainer and speaker on the topic of success factor cooperation.
The graduate in administrative management provides proof that structure and inspiration are successful partners when it comes to successfully cooperating. Ulrike Stahl (Professional Speaker GSA, member of the GSF Global Speaker Federation) has already been helping 2000 entrepreneurs to network and build their business. For 12 years, the Swiss-elect has been coaching and coaching teams and executives from DAX companies and medium-sized companies as well as self-employed people worldwide.
- Management and leadership in the WIR culture: 10 tips for team cooperation without silomentality
- Goals and objectives in teamwork: 7 tips for good cooperation
- Master digital transformation in companies: 3 tips for better employee experience
- Mastering Digital Transformation in Business: Maximizing Interests in 7 Steps
- Master digital transformation in companies: 3 tips for more appreciation
- Teamwork and Mixed Leadership: Do Women Lead Better?
- 5 Tips to get on with a successful partner: Individual adept!
- [Media Partnership] Action Day "Clear Ship 2016": clean up together!
- Cooperation beats competition: share and trust
- Cooperation beats competition: Mental update