Claudia Simon is Managing Director of VISTEM GmbH & Co. KG.
She is a corporate consultant for strategy and organizational development in companies and advises national and international companies in their growth development together with a team of experts.
Simon completed an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk and studied business administration at the University of Applied Sciences Worms. After completing her training as a paralegal and assistant to senior management in major law firms, where she helped implement a management system, for example, she led the training and consulting department of a law firm software company.
In addition to her work as a company consultant, Caudia Simon coordinates the network of German-speaking experts, users and interested parties on the theory of constraints.
- Driving change management and great ideas: 5 steps from risk to opportunity
- Communicating Innovation and Change: 5 Visualization Tips
- Multitasking time management on a personal level: bad for employees and companies
- Change processes and employee appreciation: method vs. method. relationship
- Change Management and Transformation in Business: 10 Tips for Sustainable Change
- Change: invest properly in 4 steps
- Change: 3 X 5 steps to harmony in the enterprise
- Change: change management in 6 steps
- Growth and change: 4 steps to sustainable profit increase
- Growth and Change: The 7 layers of resistance