Claudia Simon is a company consultant for strategy and organizational development in companies. She completed an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk and studied business management at the FH Worms. After training as an attorney-at-law and working as an assistant to senior management in major law firms, where she was involved in the implementation of a management system, she was responsible for the training and consulting of a legal software company.
In addition to her work as a company consultant, Caudia Simon coordinates the network of German-speaking experts, users and interested parties on the theory of constraints.
- Multitasking time management on a personal level: bad for employees and companies
- Change processes and employee appreciation: method vs. method. relationship
- Change Management and Transformation in Business: 10 Tips for Sustainable Change
- Change: invest properly in 4 steps
- Change: 3 X 5 steps to harmony in the enterprise
- Change: change management in 6 steps
- Growth and change: 4 steps to sustainable profit increase
- Growth and Change: The 7 layers of resistance
- Project management and work organization of the future: 3 steps to the industry 4.0
- Focus on focus: 3 questions to find the "right one"