Damian Sicking has more than 25 years of experience as a specialist journalist and (chief) editor for management-journal.de or Roter-Reiter.de.
He is also in demand as a speaker and moderator of both large and small events. At the end of 2016 he published his second book under the pseudonym "Bernhard Diener". Prior to his professional career, he studied philosophy, German studies, general linguistics and sports. He lives with his family in Munich.
- Companies and senior customers: Get ready for the target group of the future!
- Despite laziness successful: The inner pig dog overblown
- Investment with stocks and stock market trading: The butt earns more
- Achieving goals made easy: 11 small tricks to success
- Change Management relaxed approach: More pleasure in doing!
- Successful against competitors and competitors: How to build competitive advantages
- Self marketing Marketing and modesty: show competence adequately
- Tips on transferring the company to SMEs: A small success story is being held by SMEs
- Lead with freedom: Send the corporate monkeys to the jungle!
- Manage meetings effectively: communicate better in the future!