The speaker (MA) and Betriebswirt (FH) worked 10 years in the B2B field service for the branded goods industry. Today, the fifth book author provides praxiserprobe tips and strategies on the topics of new customer acquisition, offer management and price negotiation. Its main clientele are small and medium-sized enterprises, which have their own field service.
- Sales increase through new customer acquisition: 5 tips for acquisition
- Sellers and fear of non-completion: 5 tips for more orders than quotes
- Discounts vs. High-priced sales: 10 tips for fearful sellers
- Referral Marketing as a sales promoter: 7 tips for good references
- Sales Bringer Customer Wishes: 7 Steps to Sales
- Do not give away money: Do not negotiate too nicely!
- Regular sales on sale: 8 tips and checklists
- 7 tips for sellers and customers: Optimal to deal with rejection
- Lasting customers with the right sales strategy: 5 principles for sales success
- Sustainably inspire customers with the right sales strategy: No conclusion at any price